Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

I know what the speed of light is. I just wonder what moving at the speed of dark is? 🤔
Dark is the absence of light. So it travels at the same speed.

It takes 8 minutes for light to reach Earth from the sun. An event like a solar flare happens 8 minutes before we can see it happen here. So if the sun were to suddenly turn off and go dark, we would continue to have light for 8 minutes. Specifically, it's the absence of light that would take 8 minutes to arrive.

Even though I've been home afew weeks now even started a Temp Service Job..

Around Town in my little Jeep still driving my Freightshaker..

Still Keeping like 5 cars Length infront of me Stopping Distance...

When I make Right Turns I cut wide from the Left Turn Lane because my Trailer might take down the Street Lamp if I didn't turn "Wide" Enough..

If somebody is barely going Faster than I am ..

Yet they won't Make The Pass..

I roll down my window , start Honking, and Waving like "MOVE" ya MORON..

Call me CRAZY just don't like "Riding SIDES"..

Don't Trust Others ...

Also I should think others wouldn't Trust My Driving...

So why run Side By Side "especially" open road ain't exactly have to do that..

My Trucking followed me back home into my 4-wheeler

We love the "Hottie" I get that....

The Swimsuit Model ain't got her heart into "you"..

They always want $$$ or Jewelry , eat Fancy Places that stuff keep em "Happy"..

The "Homely" Gal about 50/75 extra pounds...

Shes "Happy" just to Have You and will grab on for Her Dear Life because she don't she ever even Find "another" Man..

She will be waiting when I walk in the door act like we ain't seen in a decade..

Cook ya a good meal .

Go sit in your chair wait upon ya

Infact almost get into ARGUMENT because sometimes I just need to GET UP sit on the porch have a Smoke & Grab my own Beer...

Anyways the Hottie ain't there for YOU

Finding rather lonely here at home..

I dumped abucha pee in the driveway..

Pulled the lawnmower outta the garage under my bedroom window fired it up .

Finding rather lonely here at home..

I dumped abucha pee in the driveway..

Pulled the lawnmower outta the garage under my bedroom window fired it up .
Now you gotta rig up something that goes "PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" every 20 seconds to simulate the guy with the air compressor unloader valve going off.

20210921_235356.jpg

I don't know WTF happened but somehow the cap hit the ceiling and now I can't find it and the floor is wet and half my beer is gone and I can't stop laughing but Sarah is mad

Now you gotta rig up something that goes "PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" every 20 seconds to simulate the guy with the air compressor unloader valve going off.
My last truck did that.. Couldn't set the Idle so I just stick a screwdriver under the gas pedal get about 9/10 rpms..

Ya always supposed to do that so the oil splashes around..

These new "Emissions" Trucks gotta high Idle so that junk don't clog the Fliters

My last truck did that.. Couldn't set the Idle so I just stick a screwdriver under the gas pedal get about 9/10 rpms..

Ya always supposed to do that so the oil splashes around..

These new "Emissions" Trucks gotta high Idle so that junk don't clog the Fliters
Being sortve "Selfish" myself I found 8/10 hundred RPMS is about enough to drown out the rest of the noise..

Today I was trying to see what I could do with Italian bread. So I typed into Google, what can I do with...
And then right away the Google suggestions come up.
What can I do with an arts degree?
What can I do with a dance degree?
What can I do with a sociology degree?
What can I do with a degree in Philosophy?

Here is what you can do with your degree and pay down your student debt..
Get a job at Starbucks.
Get a job at any fast food location.
Spend your time trolling social media about how education should be free (for those that took courses that gave them no real world skills)
Get into a trade like carpenter or plumber. Sure you have to show a bit of skin and ass to be a plumber but it all about those Benjamins.

Get a truck drivers licence, Go out and see the world and make money at the same time.
YES! You are a special snowflake with an arts degree. So special they will keep you behind glass!

It seems like what can I do with a useless degree is searched more than Italian bread recipes.
I still don't know what I can do different with Italian bread:foreheadslap:

Last edited:
Today I was trying to see what I could do with Italian bread. So I typed into Google, what can I do with...
And then right away the Google suggestions come up.
What can I do with an arts degree?
What can I do with a dance degree?
What can I do with a sociology degree?
What can I do with a degree in Philosophy?

Here is what you can do with your degree and pay down your student debt..
Get a job at Starbucks.
Get a job at any fast food location.
Spend your time trolling social media about how education should be free (for those that took courses that gave them no real world skills)
Get into a trade like carpenter or plumber. Sure you have to show a bit of skin and ass to be a plumber but it all about those Benjamins.

Get a truck drivers licence, Go out and see the world and make money at the same time.
YES! You are a special snowflake with an arts degree. So special they will keep you behind glass!

It seems like what can I do with a useless degree is searched more than Italian bread recipes.
I still don't know what I can do different with Italian bread:foreheadslap:
I'd tell you but you really ought to be married first.

Biting your tongue. No I am not talking about not saying what needs to be said.

I am talking about actually Biting your tongue while eating. This will make you feel like an instant failure in life, no matter how successful you are.

Biting your tongue. No I am not talking about not saying what needs to be said.

I am talking about actually Biting your tongue while eating. This will make you feel like an instant failure in life, no matter how successful you are.
Right up there with choking on your own breath.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread