Know any Fun Facts? Put them here..

Apparently, people who attend my local county fair never got the memo about the mullet being a retarded haircut, and sandals and socks being equally retarded. Also, wearing black is dumb on sunny days.

I'm gonna quit coming on here if you keep calling me retarded.

you remember the old k-rats, spam with the 'key' you would hook onto the little tab and roll it around the entire top causing the seam to open up. Good Lord I'm old

Yes I remember those, in fact I still have a couple of those keys. Don't today's k-rations have to be opened with those little keys?

But they didn't have those way back when cans were first invented.

Studies have shown that men who looked at **** of two men and one woman produced more sperm than those who looked at just women. Scientists speculate that seeing competition makes men step up their baby-making capacities.

The human brain is incapable of multi-tasking (the word makes me shudder) the brain simply switches from one task to another.

NASA was tasked with making space exploration so expensive that people would see it as a 'waste of money', when in fact it costs a little over 1m dollars to design, build, test, fly a ship to space and back.

I thought Pres. Obama tasked NASA with implementing a Muslim Outreach Program?

Studies have shown that men who looked at **** of two men and one woman produced more sperm than those who looked at just women. Scientists speculate that seeing competition makes men step up their baby-making capacities.

Or they are queer.

David Prowse was the guy in the Darth Vader suit in Star Wars. He spoke all of Vaders lines and didn't know he was going to be dubbed over by James Earl Jones until the screening of the movie.
aefd9172-45d4-dfc5.jpg

TruckingBiker.

I heard somebody talking about this on the Sirius trucking channel a couple weeks ago. Two people inside getting ticketed, both had scale tickets showing 1500 lower than the State Scale on the same axle.

Was that at the scale I mentioned Mike? I'm still hemming and hawing about fighting it...

And that's a fact.

~Children laugh about 400 times a day,
while adults laugh on average only 15 times
a day.

~ The average American spends a third of
their overall time online playing games and
using social networksaying games and
using social networks

~Children laugh about 400 times a day,
while adults laugh on average only 15 times
a day.

~ The average American spends a third of
their overall time online playing games and
using social networksaying games and
using social networks

I've heard the fact about the children laughing before. How sad. Makes me miss being a kid.

TruckingBiker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread