SPRING ISN'T HERE YET

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
Spring started what a couple days ago?Sure does'nt feel like it today or yesterday for that matter.Yasterday was cloudy and cold but today cold and snowing.Now 2 days ago it was shorts weather.Hopefully this snow melts as fast as it's coming down and its back to 70 degrees tomorrow.

it was very nice here yesterday and today is too. gonna get colder tonight and tomorrow with a chance of snow. snow is a four letter word ya know!

You ain't kidding, snowing like crazy up here,, at least it will keep the sap running strong for a little while longer, nothing like home made maple syrup

You ain't kidding, snowing like crazy up here,, at least it will keep the sap running strong for a little while longer, nothing like home made maple syrup
This morning the roads was'nt too bad but I kept it at 50.But I did have one heck of a scare.I'm leaving the TX restarea and roads were real clear so I thought.So i'm doing 65 then this car I seen oh about a forth mile ahead going as slow as all can be.But I just got in the hammer lane and passing her on a bridge,little did I know it was nothing but snow.If I would have even tapped my brks to slow down,i'm pretty sure id either slide into the bridge railing or hit somebody.So I did a steady 65 and slowly got slowed down.

That is something I always found interesting over the years, going north and south watching the 'green' line like grass and leaves move northward in the spring, it seems like you can almost see it move north from one day to the next

Pulled out of Joplin today, and yesterday it looked like winter was in full swing. Today, everything eas melting and tomorrow I'm sure there's going to be a fair amount of flooding in MO and OK.

Why don't people use their friggin headlights in these two states?

It must be spring... Why else would all of the "blooming" idiots be "sprouting" along the East coast.

They are called 'snow birds' as you know, but what you might be unaware of is that global warming has totally confused their annual migration instincts

Funny you mention that. I was following a truck today and birds kept flying out in front of both his truck and mine. I think this storm really goofed up the birds for real...

bound to happen, I had a Cardinal spend a good portion of the winter here, I live to the extreme north of their habitat so the very few we have usually start disappearing the middle of September, this guy showed up daily at my bird feeders until the middle of December and the first well below zero night, I think the cold got the little guy

i dont know if it hurt the bird or not boone. we have cardinals all winter and lots and lots of cold days.

bound to happen, I had a Cardinal spend a good portion of the winter here, I live to the extreme north of their habitat so the very few we have usually start disappearing the middle of September, this guy showed up daily at my bird feeders until the middle of December and the first well below zero night, I think the cold got the little guy

You live in West Virginny, it does get cold, but I live just south of the artic circle, it gets so cold at night, you can feal the 'thunder' from the lake as it makes ice 2 miles away, where if you don't keep your tractor inside a heated bldg or plugged in, all you hear when you turn the key to start it is a big screw you buddy.

As usual, the weather here is full of surprises.
Saturday it was warm enough for shorts and just beautiful.
Sunday, it started to change.
And Monday at noon it sleeted and then a little snow.

Not quite spring for me.

The last 3 months when I got hometime I had to leave my trk at the truckstop due to so much snow.It was impossible to even get it the driveway.Then i'd stay in my trk at nite to make sure it started in the morning.This next time I can actually take the trk home.

you might get snowed in patty. like it said...spring aint here yet. lol. ive seen some big snows around here in april. i hope not this year, im sick of winter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread