Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

Maybe all of this masking stuff will make people aware of just how bad their breath really is when they feel the need to get into other people's face.

W...... T...... F......??

Dear lord. So much wrong with that I don't even know where to begin.

Yeah, this is one of those cases I simply can't process.

The surviving kids are going to be totally ****ed in the head for the rest of their lives over this.
Apparently the "parents" were living somewhere else this whole time and the "mother" just showed up occasionally with noodles and drinks, not even going inside? Like WTF.

Poor bastard's tire rolled right off the rim in the middle of a busy Costco yard. I'm too chicken shit to take a non-hiding secret photo. Especially when the tire was off and it was sitting on the ground.

20211028_112112.jpg

I think the younger generation needs to like "Literally" see this sketch and like "Literally" see how ****ing stupid they sound using "literally" like every second word when no one actually thought you were posting figuratively!
Example, I was Literally there when this happened.
Well no shit. No one thought you were figuratively there.
This sketch is like "literally" over 25 years old and I think it means more now than it did then.

I wonder do they know about that?

I wonder do the vending machine manufactures realize that on some machines you can take a $5 bill, put it in a machine that only accepts $1's, and it will spit out your change for that ,$1, give you back your 5 bucks and also deliver your soda, chips or whatever.

I pleasantly found this out yesterday at a shipper. I thought for sure I would lose my $5.

How is it I never tried this before. Especially back in the day. :headscratch2:

Granted the machine was an older type and vend and they have probably fixed that issue years ago.

Back in the day we use to take $1's and hold them from going all the way in. I forget if that worked or not.

I was tempted to try it again. :confused:

Last edited:
I think the younger generation needs to like "Literally" see this sketch and like "Literally" see how ****ing stupid they sound using "literally" like every second word when no one actually thought you were posting figuratively!
Example, I was Literally there when this happened.
Well no shit. No one thought you were figuratively there.
This sketch is like "literally" over 25 years old and I think it means more now than it did then.

One of my nieces uses that word ALL... THE.. FRIGGIN.. TIME.. I swear she can't say 2 sentences without it.. drives me up the wall..🙄

I wonder do they know about that?

I wonder do the vending machine manufactures realize that on some machines you can take a $5 bill, put it in a machine that only accepts $1's, and it will spit out your change for that ,$1, give you back your 5 bucks and also deliver your soda, chips or whatever.

I pleasantly found this out yesterday at a shipper. I thought for sure I would lose my $5.

How is it I never tried this before. Especially back in the day. :headscratch2:

Granted the machine was an older type and vend and they have probably fixed that issue years ago.

Back in the day we use to take $1's and hold them from going all the way in. I forget if that worked or not.

I was tempted to try it again. :confused:
Save your money and just climb up thru the dispenser door and pick whatever you want! You should be able to fit.. truckers are skinny..😅🤣😉

One of my nieces uses that word ALL... THE.. FRIGGIN.. TIME.. I swear she can't say 2 sentences without it.. drives me up the wall..🙄
I bet she LITERALLY drives you crazy with that word. LITERALLY!

I bet she LITERALLY drives you crazy with that word. LITERALLY!
😅🤣 Ok, that made me laugh, but part of me still wants to literally punch you for using that word.. omg, am I literally banned now for that threat? 🙊😂

😅🤣 Ok, that made me laugh, but part of me still wants to literally punch you for using that word.. omg, am I literally banned now for that threat? 🙊😂
Three daughters, two still at home. I even use the word now, lol.

Reactions: AK7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom