SPRING ISN'T HERE YET

I don't know how many times over the years I have gotten stuck in my driveway during the winter, nothing like it to get the blood pressure up to start the home time, I guess better at home then somewhere on the road.

yep...if you gotta get stuck, thats an excellent place to do it. lol. we had honey bees out today, spring aint far off.

In '97-98 we had a huge ice/snow storm, nobody had power, including the family farm so we had to go back to milking the cows by hand, then because the generator went out on the second day, we just had to dump the milk, but anyway my truck was buried, I had it parked out by the road and the snow then ice was up to the passenger side window(thanks to the snowplow) anyway after two weeks of clean up, I was able to get the truck and trailer pulled out, went down to the end of the road to the stop sign, I was not thinking, I heard a huge rumble, truck was rocking and I was like what the hell, about the time roughly seven inches of snow and ice that was left on the top of my 53ft trl came crashing down on my truck, smashed the hood, windshield, took off one of my mirrors, just totally f'd up my truck, I was so pissed, I could not even swear, I just opened my door and started backing up. over $500 just to fix enough to get it road worthy again, never did get all the dents hammered out of the hood and farrings. Lesson learned

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread