Duck Pond Redneckery

Nah man don't go to the Deep Side of "Drinking"..

For all the "Meetings" I've been too..

Not once does taking a "Drink" ever make it better..

Infact youll probably devolop a "Tolerance"..

Forget a 6 of Beer....

My "alcoholism" devolved to Natty Ice and Hard Booze..

And your "Tolerance" only grows up From There...

Even if I ain't hadda "Drink" in Months once I take that First Sip always end up right back where I "started" on A "Relapse"..

You don't go back to just "Fun" Drinking..

It's "Miserable" and ya almost HATE YOURSELF wish ya were "DEAD"..

It wasn't the therapists who gave up on her. It was this doctor:

View attachment 85265

She's in charge of the rehab program at the Kankakee hospital.

I've actually never seen the lower half of her face because the covid mask. The mask she wears is a black cloth cone shaped thing that makes her look a little bit like a rottweiler.

Sarah has an appointment with her for "rehab followup" in October.

That's when I'll inform her that Sarah didn't fail the program. SHE failed Sarah, failed to catch the medication error when they were specifically looking for the cause of the unexpected decline a week into the program.

She ordered a whole heaping shitload of labs and a CT scan of her brain - didn't think to look over the medication list provided by the Chicago hospital.

That will be entertaining. 🤣

Hopefully Sarah doesn't punch her in the face. 😬
Got a good "Lawyer" and obviously ya keeping some Mental "Documentation"..

From here on out SAVE every Document..

Every Doctor Visit even just Pharmacy Reciptes..

Always ask Paper Copies too those don't just get wiped "magically" off a "Hard Drive"..

If ya don't have a Family Attorney already I'd start "Calling" Around .

Not one of those TV Lawyers though..

Look around your area and Medical Malpractice "specifically"..

Area is important because a local guy will know have a working knowledge of the Courts..

Medical Malpractice because this is what this case will be so one that "specializes" in such..

We're at the lab for a ma'am-o-gram.

They said I won't be able to accompany her in the exam room because only women are allowed in there.

I was tempted to say "but I identify as a woman" just to see what they say.

But I didn't.

Damn inhibitions.. 🤬

It might've been funny.

After a couple minutes the ma'am-o-gram lady came & got me to help hold her up because a CNA wasn't available.

I had to wear a bulletproof vest. 😳

Last edited:
Sarah just went into the bathroom. Sat down and started yelling incoherent gibberish and I thought it was either a bad seizure or something worse. So I ran in there.

There was a spider on the floor next to her foot. 🤣

Women 🙄

😂
what does she do if it's a centipede..???

After speech therapy, Sarah wanted to go to the park.

Citadel is like 4 blocks off that route.

So we stopped in there. :stirpot2:

Brenda (the good nurse) wasn't there but I was told they made her employee of the month because of my nomination. It was probably bullshit though. There was a car in the employee of the month parking spot. 🙄

Didn't talk to any of the three megabitches. Just the administrator and one of the CNAs who was super happy to see Sarah on her feet. The administrator recognized us but didn't look familiar to either of us.

I did tell the administrator that Sarah spent 4 days in the ICU and 8 in a regular room after I pulled her out of there against their "medical advice" though. She didn't say anything.

Sarah just went into the bathroom. Sat down and started yelling incoherent gibberish and I thought it was either a bad seizure or something worse. So I ran in there.

There was a spider on the floor next to her foot. 🤣

Women 🙄

😂
now now there duck.. arguing with a WOMAN is like getting arrested!!! everything you say can and will be used against you!!!

Yesterday we had the appointment with the cardiologist who is going to conduct a study to see if there's an arrhythmia that could have caused Sarah's stroke. They're going to put an adhesive event recorder thing on her chest for a month.

It was at Riverside hospital so afterwards we went up to the 5th floor to see the physical therapists who worked with her as her condition was declining, the medication error still undiscovered, and they all thought she was doomed to be bed-ridden forever.

They were on their lunch break when we got to the physical therapy gym.

We walked in there, no wheelchair. No walker. Nothing but a gait belt I was holding on to, just in case because she still has some weakness in her right knee from falling out of the nursing home bed.

The one I liked the most, Aziz, recognized her immediately even with her mask on and he jumped up and pretty much ran over to us. All of them were shocked that she was on her feet, and they all wanted hugs. Aziz looked like child who was just informed that he was going to Disney Land.

Two of them even had tears in their eyes because they they remembered her declining rapidly over the course of a few days, and they remembered her puppy eyed look, especially as they were carting her off to the nursing home.

They must've thanked me for bringing her back there to see them 50 times.

October 4th we go to a follow-up appointment with the stupid Rottweiler faced rehab doctor at Riverside. The one who failed to catch the other hospital's medication error even after Aziz (physical therapist) specifically asked her to look at her medications. Same doctor who gave up on her & shipped her off to that shitty nursing home. Same doctor who wouldn't accept her back into the rehab program after the error had been corrected and she'd recovered from it at Rush.

We're going to keep that appointment and it's going to be damn fun because I'm going to ask her why she totally SUCKS at her job. 😎

Yesterday we had the appointment with the cardiologist who is going to conduct a study to see if there's an arrhythmia that could have caused Sarah's stroke. They're going to put an adhesive event recorder thing on her chest for a month.

It was at Riverside hospital so afterwards we went up to the 5th floor to see the physical therapists who worked with her as her condition was declining, the medication error still undiscovered, and they all thought she was doomed to be bed-ridden forever.

We walked in there, no wheelchair. No walker. Nothing but a gait belt I was holding on to, just in case because she still has some weakness in her right knee from falling out of the nursing home bed.

The one I liked the most, Aziz, recognized her immediately even with her mask on and he jumped up and pretty much ran over to us. All of them were shocked that she was on her feet, and they all wanted hugs. Aziz looked like child who was just informed that he was going to Disney Land.

Two of them even had tears in their eyes because they they remembered her declining rapidly over the course of a few days, and they remembered her puppy eyed look, especially as they were carting her off to the nursing home.

October 4th we go to a follow-up appointment with the stupid Rottweiler faced rehab doctor at Riverside. The one who failed to catch the other hospital's medication error even after Aziz (physical therapist) specifically asked her to look at her medications. Same doctor who gave up on her & shipped her off to that shitty nursing home. Same doctor who wouldn't accept her back into the rehab program after the error had been corrected and she'd recovered from it at Rush.

We're going to keep that appointment and it's going to be damn fun because I'm going to ask her why she totally SUCKS at her job. 😎
this sucks hopes she gets better soon!!!

What's an adhesive event?

Are you an adhesive event?
Adhesive event recorder. It sticks to the skin as opposed to the small implantable one that goes under the skin for longer studies.

It's a single location instead of the multiple sticky pads with wires and an electronic thing worn on the belt called a Holter monitor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread