Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

It really sucks when you wake up Tuesday morning thinking it's Friday.

How bad was Monday that it felt like a week?

This was "DWI" stop Reno 911 ...

Heck I'd have be Drunk dance all like that..

Ya just ran your mouth now the Bracelets ride Downtown & your "Booking Room" Photos..

Now this "Real" DUI stop Wisconsin State Patrol and a Politician in Assembly Madison the State Capitol..

This is a real Wisconsin State Patrol Dashcam..

I39/90/94 just north of Madison Wisconsin..

I wonder how many Kansas residents say "I don't think we're in Kansas any more" every time they leave the state. 🤔
Whoopty freaking Doo-Dah go watch The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz .

Or perhaps do ya actually talk about something "Important"

Whoopty freaking Doo-Dah go watch The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz .

Or perhaps do ya actually talk about something "Important"
Tell ya meet me "Half-Way" ..

Afew beers a Doober I wanna your new run up the steps again..

I love that too ...

And ya guys were "coaching" him too..

But ya love that new dog.

And don't ya "Lie" 2 us Pal..

It's a Work in "Progress". Too..

Damn it @Duck I you & Sarah are just the people for that job too..

And I'm glad Sarah doing allot better ya ain't gotta Chicago Hospital anymore .

Ya got it "Good"

A good driver knows when & where NOT to drive drunk.

Chicago is one of those "NOT" places. 😉
They must know that well.
One Saturday I left Rockford headed to Detroit and Chicago was a ghost town in the morning. Everyone sleeping it off from the night in Da' club the roads were bare. It's a good thing though.

I was making a joke but, drinking and driving is just dumb when there are so many other options these days like cabs and Uber.

One Saturday I left Rockford headed to Detroit and Chicago was a ghost town in the morning. Everyone sleeping it off from the night in Da' club the roads were bare. It's a good thing though.

I was making a joke but, drinking and driving is just dumb when there are so many other options these days like cabs and Uber.
One time really late at night like that, I was able to run straight through, came in from the east coast going up somewhere in Wisconsin and I decided to just take 94 downtown and grab I-90. I never had to kick off the cruise except for when the speed limit dropped to 45 downtown.

The safest place to drink is in my own backyard. People are way too psycho anymore to be out and about. Shootings are everywhere, from Elementary schools to grocery stores, to sporting events. I couldn't imagine living in one of the big city sewers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread