C
Chris_K
Guest
One more to mention, Liberty truck stop in WV. I stopped there a couple years back and when I went inside, the things that I saw, will probably stick with me a lifetime, now, the people were great, the facility on the other hand, left plenty to be desired! While I was inside getting ready to leave, there came a pretty good rain storm, and the buliding itself was flooding pretty rapidly. Instead of trying to find mops or even brooms to try to push the water out, these people took off their shoes, rolled their pants up and started trying to kick the water out!!!! I was laughing so hard I nearly pee'd my pants, but the best part was when they looked at me and told me that they had to try to get the water out as quick as possible because they were afraid it would get to and short out the tanning bed they had in the back!! They actually had a tanning bed in the shower area for the drivers! Not really the worst truck stop, but certainly doesn't rank up there on my list of places I just HAVE to stop again. Unless it's raining and I need a laugh.
I am shocked...shocked I say, to hear that Pilot personnel were less than friendly!!!