Is this board censored?

cassiem0221

Jun 29, 2007
Hell what could you possibly say to a trucker thats offensive just mind the children.

LMAO!!! That's so true. i can't believe some of the things that I have heard on the cb! I try to be nice but on occasion I let one slip.. I do mind myself around my kids though. My husband does kinda have a problem we need to work on LOL.. Guess it comes with being a driver LOL

Upvote 0
Hell what could you possibly say to a trucker thats offensive just mind the children.

:eek::)I am relatively new to driving but, when I was in driving school m instructor said: "truckers are loud and vulgar" and I responded "yeah, they cuss like sailors" she reitterated "truckers make sailors look G-Rated" So far she hit it right on the head:):eek:

Upvote 0

hurgoll

Aug 8, 2007
www.mysticthunder.com
I think that it isn't just truckers that have this issue.. Mainly just men in general.. Statistics have shown that this is one way that men show that they dominate...

Some of the female drivers are really bad, but it always feels like they are just trying to show how tough they are, and like they fit into the whole driver thing. Shrug who knows.

Upvote 0

hurgoll

Aug 8, 2007
www.mysticthunder.com
Often now days you have to be very careful, I hate to say it, but I don't like girls working in my area with drivers. There always ends up being drama. Drivers cuss no big deal. At least not to most people. But the girls always end up having someone they don't like cuss and then they turn them in for harrasment. They don't say anything that the other drivers haven't said. The girls just don't like them saying it.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread