Is this board censored?

It_wasnt_me

If'n it's legal...I can talk it up?

Censored? no.

Now, if someone is constantly being vulgar, we might have to get that toned down, but for the most part, we want people to be themselves. As long as things don't get out of hand, that is how it will remain.

I haven't seen the board censored. It it was then I wouldn't be here. But try to be polite and respectful.....that not a lot to ask for a free board to post on!

I have been lurking and occasionally posting for a while here now, seems that people can say whatever they want, within reason.

i've got an avatar i would like to use but since i was a new guy i didn't know if i could or not -- it's got several colorful words on it -- i guess i'll put it up and see if it's too much

Hell what could you possibly say to a trucker thats offensive just mind the children.

LMAO!!! That's so true. i can't believe some of the things that I have heard on the cb! I try to be nice but on occasion I let one slip.. I do mind myself around my kids though. My husband does kinda have a problem we need to work on LOL.. Guess it comes with being a driver LOL

Hell what could you possibly say to a trucker thats offensive just mind the children.

:eek::)I am relatively new to driving but, when I was in driving school m instructor said: "truckers are loud and vulgar" and I responded "yeah, they cuss like sailors" she reitterated "truckers make sailors look G-Rated" So far she hit it right on the head:):eek:

Must drivers are okay and don't cuss much in my office, or even outside in my lot. But let them get on the CB and they go off.

Well, some rest stop stories can get a bit blue.. hehe

I think as long as people are polite and hear things out and not go trolling then it is ok.

I would prefer to have a censored forum, but it's not my forum. Anyways, I have already chunked my CB because of the language and disrespect some drivers announce to the public.:rolleyes:

I think that it isn't just truckers that have this issue.. Mainly just men in general.. Statistics have shown that this is one way that men show that they dominate...

Perhaps but I know a great number of women who can cuss most men under the table and out the door. Poor manners know no gender.

As far as I can see this board isn't censored, I try to maintain a decent level of conversation, but have been known to let a few words fly here and there.

I think that it isn't just truckers that have this issue.. Mainly just men in general.. Statistics have shown that this is one way that men show that they dominate...

Some of the female drivers are really bad, but it always feels like they are just trying to show how tough they are, and like they fit into the whole driver thing. Shrug who knows.

If there is censorship going on here it's being very well hidden. haven't noticed it and I tend to be sensitive to that sort of thing.

Often now days you have to be very careful, I hate to say it, but I don't like girls working in my area with drivers. There always ends up being drama. Drivers cuss no big deal. At least not to most people. But the girls always end up having someone they don't like cuss and then they turn them in for harrasment. They don't say anything that the other drivers haven't said. The girls just don't like them saying it.

"If there is censorship going on here it's being very well hidden. haven't noticed it and I tend to be sensitive to that sort of thing."

3 words!

?ILLEGAL MEX TRUCKERS

Hurgoll,
I'm a girl and I agree with you. Believe it or not, most women HATE those women with a passion. They make life more difficult for the rest of us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread