How would you fair ?

it's a man thing...lol

Hell yeah. I used to go camping all the time and this is something you think about after a bottle of tequila by the camp fire. Its something no man wants to survive from much less be seen by fellow campers as it happens. If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.

Hell yeah. I used to go camping all the time and this is something you think about after a bottle of tequila by the camp fire. Its something no man wants to survive from much less be seen by fellow campers as it happens. If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
SOOOOOO, what happens at the camp site, stays at the camp site...:rolllaugh:

Cerb you lie! I just had a session with bigfoot, he said he likes you better. and he'll be over later to tuck you in

Cerb you lie! I just had a session with bigfoot, he said he likes you better. and he'll be over later to tuck you in

Don't think thats something even i would admit. DOH!. And the 96% death rate i have after a session with bigfoot, it's still better than that damn H1N1 that keeps avoiding me. I even went as far as taking a shot that is 'spose to help get the virus and still nothing. I had sex with live/dead chickens/pigs/ and something that was not identifiable on the side of the road and still nothing. I am starting to believe the H1N1 is nothing but another gov't conspiracy to make me have sex with road kill.

Don't try so hard. I have the virus. I lost my hair, my teeth, and movement of my lower extremities and developed a major rash. Otherwise I'm healthy as a ox, doctors say I may live for 200 years like this, some 1 in a kazillion chance they say but yupe that's me now, for 200 more years. I shot myself in the head last night, damn bullet just bounced around my skull making chop meat out of my brain.

Don't try so hard. I have the virus. I lost my hair, my teeth, and movement of my lower extremities and developed a major rash. Otherwise I'm healthy as a ox, doctors say I may live for 200 years like this, some 1 in a kazillion chance they say but yupe that's me now, for 200 more years. I shot myself in the head last night, damn bullet just bounced around my skull making chop meat out of my brain.

Last nites Party was that good huh ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread