Motor Carrier EC's Going For It

Yeah, hen I as down in Lerado there was some fellas holding up bottles that said Polish. I am pretty sure those guys were Latino.
Polish/polish.
Polish vodka, is nuffin like Russian vodka.

13 years ago I made an instructional video on how to fold a photography reflector and it still gets views and comments about being the most helpful one on YouTube. The most recent being 6 days ago.

Too bad it's too damn short to monetize. It's 51 seconds long.
25 years ago, i made a you tube video on how to fold toilet paper...

as of last night....

3 views.

• 1990: Mack Trucks becomes a wholly owned subsidiary of Renault Véhicules Industriels when the remaining publicly traded shares are acquired at $6.25 per share.
I thought they were separate and Volvo bought them both independently. Guess I was wrong.

I didn't give shit all about trucks in the 90s.

Blew a ton of concrete dust out of the air filter Sunday and it's made a huge difference all week.

Not sure why but I assumed it already had a new one in it.

Got new ones coming, same brand as it has now.

Not that you are damaging the filter media, but that you are dislodging micro particles of dirt that act like little diamonds to the liners and valve seats. You don't clean filter elements, you replace them, disturbing them as little as possible. Filters are at their prime when half used. They are blocking even finer particles.

Not that you are damaging the filter media, but that you are dislodging micro particles of dirt that act like little diamonds to the liners and valve seats. You don't clean filter elements, you replace them, disturbing them as little as possible. Filters are at their prime when half used. They are blocking even finer particles.
It's literally no different now than it was when it was less used.

A filter reaches a point where it's so clogged the vehicle can barely suck air. That's why we replace them, and we don't replace them with half used ones.

And you either missed or deliberately skipped the part about new ones being on their way.

It's literally no different now than it was when it was less used.

A filter reaches a point where it's so clogged the vehicle can barely suck air. That's why we replace them, and we don't replace them with half used ones.
Every time I blow out my shop vac filter it damages it a little bit. But they're like $15-20 and they get coated with crap almost immediately.

So I only replace them if I blow holes in them or if they get moldy.

A shop vac isn't a precision engineered machine that costs $30,000 to rebuild though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread