Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

The split bench was a great thing. I didn't have to have my knees jammed in dash. It was better to ride in the back where there was a ton of room. Both parents were fairly short. No clue how I got over 6 feet.

Society, I hate that word. Like we are trying to have a society over here.
Society dictates... Who? Who are these folks and how are they elected?

Community, I hate that word.
Our community or for example, name your specially selected group of people community, sometimes those two communities are in the in the same community.
Let's just stop the bullshit, can we? Sure, most of us will lend a hand when we can and where we can, but the fact of the matter is we are all looking out for number one!

I know I am, because no one else will look out for me.

Like stupid sayings.. We're all in this together. I hate that. I don't want to be anywhere with these morons.

However, I do like... My dog is smarter than your honor student. That's true in just about every case.

:rolllaugh2: "We are all in this together" Remember when celebs were saying "We are all in this together" during Covid?
Nah, we were in the same ocean the difference was they were in a ship and some of us was in a canoe.

:rolllaugh2: "We are all in this together" Remember when celebs were saying "We are all in this together" during Covid?
Nah, we were in the same ocean the difference was they were in a ship and some of us was in a canoe.
Some went out and bought a ship with free covid money when they should have kept their canoe.

I saw more fancy ships with paper tags during covid than I ever saw in my life.

Oh and let's bring back lockdown for everyone who isn't essential. I miss being the only one on the road. Don't give them free money though. Make them find a way to be essential instead.

Sounds an awful lot like totalitarian China's "social credit" system. You ain't turnin' COMMIE on us are ya? :paddle:
Nope just hate the idiot traffic therefore it needs to go away.

Not sure how considering myself the only person who really has any need for my roads is communist anyways.

Last edited:
well, any day now, imma gonna retire.
When you finally do, you'll wonder why you waited. You also have to be in the correct position financially to make it pretty much worry free. Because I'm such a cheap SOB, I have/had no debt except the mortgage. If I can't pay cash, I don't need it. It's also hard to trace cash transactions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread