What pets do you own

heh. I like small dogs with big attitudes. I had a jack russell terrier forever but had to get rid of him after 11 years when my son started toddling around. Jack Russels are a terrible breed to have around kids, and Simon was FOURTEEN by my counting so he certainly had no intention of changing his ways for the new family addition.

My mom had a pomeranian once. I like them too. All bitchy and prissy except to their masters.

Friend of mine had a Neopolitan Mastiff once. It was even named Astro. Mega huge dog. Slobbered constantly though. And like George Carlin once said, "Keep the dogs ass below eye level! Bad enough looking for shit in one direction!"

i had a bull mastiff a long time ago. his name was dozer. 300lbs stood 7 foot on his hinds, and man was he a wet mouth. he would sit and drool woul be from his mouth to the floor. and if he shook his head, pray you was close LOL

my dog Gracie is in love with Ace the mastiff accross the way....she is always comming home with slobbers on her head.....they play and play he is only about 180.....but protective of me and his "mama" next door....I even have to go out and rescue the hubby so he can come in the house 'cause Ace plants himself and won't let him up the steps.....lol

LOL that's cute
my dog Gracie is in love with Ace the mastiff accross the way....she is always comming home with slobbers on her head.....they play and play he is only about 180.....but protective of me and his "mama" next door....I even have to go out and rescue the hubby so he can come in the house 'cause Ace plants himself and won't let him up the steps.....lol

Briards are are French herding dogs, they were used to find dead bodies during WW1 and 2. Very hairy, but do not shed.

my aussie shepherd doesnt have a dog smell. even when shes wet she doesnt smell. ive had a lot of pets but this is the first one that didnt smell like a wet dog when shes wet. but she can pass gas really well. you just gotta leave the room. lol.

Very, very loyal. The Briard will protect your property with their lives. My 2 kids come home safely while they wait for the bus at the drive gates. When I have to be gone I am comforted that these 2 are waiting for everyone to be home. In summer we cut hair and they look less menacing. Fun loving dogs, but they have dug up every died animal I have had. A few weeks ago a cat I had for 19 years was in the driveway, bones and some hair. They went a foot or two in the winter to drag him up. If a horse gets spooked they will put him back into place

my wife used to have a poodle but i got rid of it cuz it kept jumping into bed with us and cold noseing my ass while i was gettin all ugly in the face!

i had a bull mastiff a long time ago. his name was dozer. 300lbs stood 7 foot on his hinds, and man was he a wet mouth. he would sit and drool woul be from his mouth to the floor. and if he shook his head, pray you was close LOL

bet he was hung like a horse! gez 300lbs?

i WAS AT THE SHIPPER TODAY AND THERE DOG RUNNING AROUND LOOSE,very sweet dog so I thought.He was following me around.Well then hes laying against their house and I tried petting him and he growled and showed his teeth.I think hes a bit phsyco.

That could be.Dogs name is Ricky.He does not care if he's in front of your trk,LOL.It's like he's saying they the trk drivers can wait ill move when i get good and ready and not be4.I had to get out many times just to make sure he wasnt laying infront of my trk.LOLI'm surprised he's never got hit.
that old dog has probably been kicked a few times and is a little nervous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread