What pets do you own

jinglesferret

Keeper of the Critter zoo
OK, this might have been done before, but since I am new at really enjoying this forum. Here is my question and my answer.

What types, and the number of pets/critter's/animals do you care for or have at home?

Here is a listing of our "Critter Zoo" - 9 parrots - a senegal, a green cheek conure, a dusky conure, a sun conure, 3 cockatiels, and a pair of parakeets.

2 dogs (Pembroke welsh corgi's ), an outdoor cat that adopted us, a 15 yr old three legged cat, and a chinchilla.

As for the amount of parrots we have, the only excuse I have is this " parrots are like potato chips you can't have just one. LOL !

They are what keep me busy when the husband is on the road, between working on training the dogs, and spending time with the birds. The birds are full flighted, I don't clip the wings, so we allow them to have flight time daily in the house. And the Sun conure, Shiloh, is needy so spends a lot of time on my shoulder.

WARUUUUUUUM....the queen of pets..
23 miniature horses, 2 dogs, 6 cats 1 fish(4 just died:() 1 parakeet (1 just died:(), 16 chickens and One drake

can you spare a dollar to save a life

Hi this is wendy, Tom and I have a 3 yr old hot dog. she is fighting to get better would you please go to www.pleasehelpannamaie.com and donate a dollar to the hospital for her. this is not a scam. I have pics up of her. every thing goes to the hospital...not us.. thank you for your time.

Own? Well, there's the two boxer bitches who think they're our children and the Great Bernard (Saint Bernard/Great Pyrenees cross) how knows he is.

Then there's the Classic Tabby Domestic Shorthair our daughter dumped onus and the Bi-color Domestic Shorthair we got off my sister. Since they're cats, they own us.

Red Healer named Oakley as in Annie Oakley the roughest toughest hard shooter out there. More Dingo then dog. "GRrrrr sick m balls chopper"

This is somewhat of an old thread funny I never seen this before.Well I did have 2 cats for yrs but one vanished and never returned about a yr ago.He was spry yet old .So I think he went somewhere and died.But I still have snuggles,her name speaks for itself.Shes a very lovable kitty cat.I had a dog I got 7 yrs ago when I first started driving trk from the animal shelter.She's part collie and cocker spaniel,her name is Tiny and VERY SPOILED.She's my little co pilot.

i have an australian shepherd named casey sue. she had a very rough start in life and was severely abused by her previous owner. but shes doing fine now and is loved very much by my wife and me. she is very intelligent and learns quickly. her favorite toy is a squeaky chicken. its name is squeaky chicken. she is such a loving dog and loves to be loved on. i dont understand how people can abuse animals the way they do. it really pisses me off to see someone mistreat an animal. we also had a 24 year old siamese cat that passed away about 4 months ago.we still miss her. she had a good life and ruled the roost here for many years.

i have an australian shepherd named casey sue. she had a very rough start in life and was severely abused by her previous owner. but shes doing fine now and is loved very much by my wife and me. she is very intelligent and learns quickly. her favorite toy is a squeaky chicken. its name is squeaky chicken. she is such a loving dog and loves to be loved on. i dont understand how people can abuse animals the way they do. it really pisses me off to see someone mistreat an animal. we also had a 24 year old siamese cat that passed away about 4 months ago.we still miss her. she had a good life and ruled the roost here for many years.

I agree, my ex and I are partial to Pitt Bulls/Am Staffs, we have rescued several that now live with us. They are the most abused breed and I will fight anybody who uses these dogs(or any) for fighting or guarding their drug houses. The pitt is a very beautiful, loyal and loving animal. The pit that has been on the road with me for the last nine years, has been my best friend her entire life. She has protected me on two different occasions from people trying to break into my truck. I will not work for any company where I can not take her on the road with me.

i have a 25 lb cat named Poot
and the wife has a palmeranion. 15 pound dog with a 50 lb attitude. his name is D.O.G.(deeogee)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread