what do you do.......

steelhauler

I usually listen to audio books using the audiable app on my phone

Podcasts....lots of 'em.

And I spend an inordinate amount of time looking in the mirror.

Cuz I'm handsome you see......

Hope you have a Bluetooth, lol

:confused-96:

:dunno:

:eek:

n50970.jpg

:yahoo:

I could spend all day listening to XM Radio Classics, but for some reason, people like to talk to me on the phone. I added up the time on one especially busy day. It was over 8 hours.

I listen to talk radio. In my younger days I never could understand how anyone could do that. I listen to NPR. Politics aside they have some good stories.
When they get political it is comical, They are trying to be sincere but I have to laugh.

I like Fox news radio, El Rushbo, Hannity and Levin. the only part that makes me laugh is the bumper ads that say, Fox news radio. Fair and balanced. LMAO! if I was a voter I would be Republican but still, In no way is Fox fair or balanced.

Way too many ads on Fox and Levin pushing his sponsors products leading in with what you think is an opinion is disingenuous!

The thread was about what do you do and not my opinions on talk radio. But you got the both at no extra cost.

Oh a big thing for me is when you can pick up a college radio station, They got some damned good tunes you may never hear on traditional radio.
Sometimes I when I get home I have to youtube some of the songs I heard.

There are a ton of shows that are on podcasts That I would like to hear. I don't know if a podcast is a live stream or if I can download them.
If I could download them that would be great.
I am no guy like the guy from the movie the social network who ever that jerk is. LOL
You can download them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread