Quack 20

Miata broken down?
No.

It's a Miata.

The Buick is big enough for adults to drive on the street.

Ya dont have a hair on your butt if you don't peg that speedo:stirpot2:

Here watch this:crash:
The car sat for two years.

I changed the oil yesterday morning after making a run to the bank & there was steam coming from the hot oil as it drained.

I also noticed what appears to be oil in the overflow, but radiator was ok looking inside.

So I kinda babied it til I got down to the Tennessee Autobahn (I-24) and had to run 80 mph just to keep from getting run over.

Temp never got above normal though.

BTW that car tops out around 105.

I put the hammer down when I first got it but I was on a 2 lane & was running out of road. It was still climbing but barely.

It's just a 3.1 V6

That's the fastest I've ever had it going. Never intentionally been above 80 with it since then.

So I kinda babied it til I got down to the Tennessee Autobahn (I-24) and had to run 80 mph just to keep from getting run over.

Yeah that stretch from Clarksville to Nashville is on the qualifying stage for world rally cross:D Then you hit Briley and they really go fast:eek:

How was traffic? I am home but heading to Huntsville later.

Traffic was almost nil.

A little slow down in Terrible Haute but Evansville & Henderson were wide open.

Yeah I ran 41 down. F*** 57 or 65 right now.

State Line Bridge, over Kankakee River. Looking north from Indiana side.

20160704_180015.jpg

We are Go for launching from the Indiana side Wednesday. We'll just have to wait til we're past it to fold open the chairs cuz it's still like doing the limbo.

The local river rats tell me the old hermit in that brown house on the Illinois side has his own concrete ramp but he's a mental case who thinks anyone who comes anywhere near his property is the gub'mint coming to take his guns and haul him off to a FEMA camp. :coocoo:

20160704_180141.jpg

2016-07-04 19.00.11.jpg

20160704_180249.jpeg

20160704_180249b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My pet hawk is still here.

20160704_190603.jpg

And of course, with it's entourage of barn swallows.

20160704_190647.jpg

20160704_190647~2.jpg

Thinking I'm going to outlaw this trailer to Menard's to get plywood for its deck.
No license plate, no fenders, no lights,... at all.

20160702_114429.jpg

20160704_195947.jpg 20160704_195953.jpg
20160704_195958.jpg

No idea how I'm going to going to back this thing up. I can't even see it unless I'm turning a corner.

LMAO.

How many laws am I breaking right now? :rolllaugh:

Uhm none. It is not blocking your brake lights, and in a normal state a garden trailer like that requires no plates.
Yeah. Normal state.

This is Illinois.:rolleyes:

Trailers, even a freakin' unladen car dolly has to have a license plate and fully functional tail/brake/turn & license plate light.

Over a certain weight you need trailer brakes.

Yeah. Normal state.

This is Illinois.:rolleyes:

Trailers, even a freakin' unladen car dolly has to have a license plate and fully functional tail/brake/turn & license plate light.
same here, and they are also taxed each year, like any other motor vehicle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread