Looking at Toyota Tundra...

Electric Chicken

Supporter

Someone read that for me.

I have a terrible sci fi show to watch so I can oversleep past 330 like usual.
Cliff's Notes:

Buy the Ford.

Sinister

Trailer Park Wisdom. Free.
Staff member
Supporter
Well I finally went and picked up a Tundra.

Its strange though. It's really blue and has these blue ovals that say FORD on them.

I dont know what that means, but it rides pretty nice. It's very quiet and I was really surprised at the balls in the Turbo 3.5 V6.

I might have gassed on it during the test drive and been surprised as hell that at 20 mph, when i goosed it, it chirped the wheels. I can't imagine what the H.O. 3.5 theyre putting in the Raptor is like...

I wouldn't do that now though, since I bought it and all.

Weird looking Tundra...

20200624_162554.jpg 20200624_162738.jpg

Oxbow

Supporter

Its strange though. It's really blue and has these blue ovals that say FORD on them.

I dont know what that means, but it rides pretty nice. It's very quiet and I was really surprised at the balls in the Turbo 3.5 V6.

I might have gassed on it during the test drive and been surprised as hell that at 20 mph, when i goosed it, it chirped the wheels. I can't imagine what the H.O. 3.5 theyre putting in the Raptor is like...

Weird looking Tundra...

View attachment 66838View attachment 66839
We have had one for a little over a year now and really like it so far.

Rigjockey

The Grand Poobah!
Supporter

Weird looking Tundra...

Pretty sweet ride man! :thumbsup:

Mike

Staff member

Weird looking Tundra...

Looks nice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)