Lets Argue About Coffee! *twitchtwitch*

So we are agreed Starbucks is the KFC of coffee?

KFC does seem to be overpriced as all hell, so I guess so.

I was referring to the hideousness of the offerings.

Although delivering in Northlake this week I swung into an Oasis. I watched some yuppie schmuck order a McMuffin and then head over to the Starbucks kiosk and get a black coffee for $3.50.

As we both left I commented he had more money than me I am stuck with the $1 McD's. I swear he looked at me and said "They sell coffee?":thud:

You people are low class. You don't recognize the greatness that Starbucks is. It's off to the Reeducation Camps with the lot of you. Nothing but Starbucks for the next six weeks!

There is nothing to argue about, Starbucks is THE best coffee period. Peelot coffee as well as the McDonalds crap is nothing more than colored water. If I'm going to drink a cup of coffee I want my spoon to stand up in it! If I run out of Starbucks and can't find any I will settle for Seattles Best #4 (a brand of Starbucks).

I'll keep drinking Maxwell House. I can get gallons and gallons of coffee for the same price as three Starsucks.

I'll keep drinking Maxwell House. I can get gallons and gallons of coffee for the same price as three Starsucks.
It takes gallons & gallons of Maxwell House to equal one 24 oz. cup of pretty much anything from PFJ or Love's. Or maybe that's Folgers I'm thinking of.

I have a Mr. Coffee and use Dunkin Donuts breakfast blend coffee. Got my formula down pat. I have a 3,500 watt inverter but I still run either my truck or Rigmaster when I make it.

I have a Mr. Coffee and use Dunkin Donuts breakfast blend coffee. Got my formula down pat. I have a 3,500 watt inverter but I still run either my truck or Rigmaster when I make it.
Dunkin Donuts is the best coffee I've ever had.

Must be Folger's. I drink Pilot House coffee and it's about equal to Maxwell House. But I thought we were comparing various blends to StarSuck's over roasted and burnt grinds.

Must be Folger's. I drink Pilot House coffee and it's about equal to Maxwell House. But I thought we were comparing various blends to StarSuck's over roasted and burnt grinds.
Yeah you're right, it's Folgers. Red container, not the blue. Folgers isn't bad tasting, .. it's just weak. Not much caffeine.

And the title is "Lets argue about coffee" so I guess we can argue about all brands.

I love my Dunkin Donuts coffee but every once in a while I have a medium roast Starbucks and really like that too. I only drink 2 small cups a day.

My consumption of coffee goes way down in the Summer. I've noticed that I take a few sips of non-Starbucks coffee and the rest goes to waste. I make a concerted effort to enjoy my Starbucks coffee, but I end up not drinking all of it. The only coffee that I completely drink is the K-Cups I brew. It is in a regular coffee cup.

Now if you want to talk about iced tea... I manage to drink gallons of that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread