Lets Argue About Coffee! *twitchtwitch*

Sinister

pari animositate
My regular truck has a rigmaster, and I've really gotten spoiled with making my own coffee in my own truck. Even at ATS I had adinky 100 watt inverter, and it ran my 15 dollar wal mart coffee maker fine. Just Maxwell House regular or French Roast for me. I've had to pay for my coffee cup by cup since wednesday and I've already spent way more than I wanted to. Even without getting fancy, having your own coffee on the truck saves you abotu 100 bucks a month I figure.

Probably more for you Starbucks junkies. Who...by the way...should try Biggby Coffee. Much better than Starbucks without the bitterness in EVERYTHING and burnt taste. Starbucks sucks compared to Biggby. And Caribou is the same as Starbucks. Bitter and burnt.

My regular truck has a rigmaster, and I've really gotten spoiled with making my own coffee in my own truck. Even at ATS I had adinky 100 watt inverter, and it ran my 15 dollar wal mart coffee maker fine. Just Maxwell House regular or French Roast for me. I've had to pay for my coffee cup by cup since wednesday and I've already spent way more than I wanted to. Even without getting fancy, having your own coffee on the truck saves you abotu 100 bucks a month I figure.

Probably more for you Starbucks junkies. Who...by the way...should try Biggby Coffee. Much better than Starbucks without the bitterness in EVERYTHING and burnt taste. Starbucks sucks compared to Biggby. And Caribou is the same as Starbucks. Bitter and burnt.

Only one location in Texas, that's about as convenient as a Tim Horton's.

I stick to the peelot Colombian blend. If not that I have a hot plate and a pan and make some in my truck. I have a twelve volt single cup thing but it takes like 87 hours for my " quick cup":rant:

People might lose an appendage if I gotta wait that long for my coffee.

I bought one of them damn things a few years ago. Piece of **** took 40 minutes to make like 8 cups of coffee. To it's credit, it had one of those doogelys so you can take the pot out while it's still brewing & pour a cup real quick & stick it back in there without making a mess, but ****. It still took 30 minutes before I was able to fill an empty 24 oz Flying Pilot cup.

I left that hunk of junk sitting on the table in the driver's lounge at our Iowa terminal with a sign on it that says "free - only used once - too slow". It took 6 hours before someone actually decided to grab it.

LMAO... It's gonna take [MENTION=2684]Sinister[/MENTION] a month to find all my hidden posts!

I bought one of them damn things a few years ago. Piece of **** took 40 minutes to make like 8 cups of coffee. To it's credit, it had one of those doogelys so you can take the pot out while it's still brewing & pour a cup real quick & stick it back in there without making a mess, but ****. It still took 30 minutes before I was able to fill an empty 24 oz Flying Pilot cup.

I left that hunk of junk sitting on the table in the driver's lounge at our Iowa terminal with a sign on it that says "free - only used once - too slow". It took 6 hours before someone actually decided to grab it.

Never buy anything that says ROADPRO. I got a 15 dollar little jobbie from wal mart back in 09, it's a GE MR. Coffee... and it's works pretty good on a tiny inverter. I should probably get a new one though, as every now and then I pour 5 cups of water in and get 3 cups of REALLY STRONG mud.

Never buy anything that says ROADPRO. I got a 15 dollar little jobbie from wal mart back in 09, it's a GE MR. Coffee... and it's works pretty good on a tiny inverter. I should probably get a new one though, as every now and then I pour 5 cups of water in and get 3 cups of REALLY STRONG mud.

Mr. Coffee 12 cups are all I buy. $17.88 when they are on sale... hell I don't even wash 'em.

Yeah sorry about that. they should all be in "soft" delete so if you want to resurrect them and create an SNL thread, that would work. I think.

I thought about doing that...just as I hit the button.

Man do you know how much effort it took to get all that quality blathering going. I mean cripes Duck even had to use Google to keep up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread