Free coffee at TA/Petro today

I'd have said it about myself if you set me up for it. Again, all your fault.

Yes, I remember back in the day if you bought a TA travel mug all your refills were free.

A buddy of mine told me that you could fill a thermos for the cost of a large coffee. I tried it and it is true.
I can only really drink a 24oz coffee in a day. Stanley is a good thermos and you will have hot coffee in the morning too.

I don't have to worry about any of that now.

Yes, I remember back in the day if you bought a TA travel mug all your refills were free.

A buddy of mine told me that you could fill a thermos for the cost of a large coffee. I tried it and it is true.
I can only really drink a 24oz coffee in a day. Stanley is a good thermos and you will have hot coffee in the morning too.

I don't have to worry about any of that now.
I usually just drink one 12 oz mug a day. More than that and all the peeing results in a 20k a year pay cut. I mean I have to drink water too.

šŸ˜

I have never eaten at a real PFChang. I know two people who work in a kitchen at one.

As for PFJang. I eat their pizza all the time lol. And been getting free drinks all month. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Kwik Trip has better roller tornadoes. I donā€™t know how that works
But then again Kwik Trip is ten times better in general than a J/Peelot

I just have the little 4 cup machine in my truck. If the $8 dollar machine every breaks, i might get a keurig and use the refillable pod. Most likely, though, I will buy another super cheap 4 cup machine. Because cheap.
We used to get the electric kettle and go with stone age technology. Once in a while get a coffee to use the cup for old filters. That way they're not leaking all over hell's half acre while you get around to a chance to take out the trash
FB_IMG_1571361158641.jpg

KFC used to have those little cup meals. They'd jam some chicken and wedges in these cup things and that's your meal. The lid inverted in the bottom made for a nice disposable percolator.

Dunno if they still offer those but I haven't eaten there in a while.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread