Motor Carrier EC's Going For It

I swear some of them must do a line of coke after removing each pallet. They'll yank one and it's like...did they storm out and quit? Oh wait no they're back again.
This one place we go to is notorious for this. Getting paid by the hour I sometimes don't mind and just chill or catch up on some zz's.

This one particular time I had another run to do so I enquired whats taking so long 1 pallet every 15 minutes!

They were straight with me and told me sorry bud as you can see its very crowded in here and we have to take your skids all the way to the back of the warehouse one by one.
:confused:

This one place we go to is notorious for this. Getting paid by the hour I sometimes don't mind and just chill or catch up on some zz's.

This one particular time I had another run to do so I enquired whats taking so long 1 pallet every 15 minutes!

They were straight with me and told me sorry bud as you can see its very crowded in here and we have to take your skids all the way to the back of the warehouse one by one.
:confused:
I haven't tested my pillow to door angle ratio yet. I probably should, but so far they've given me quick lives early in my run.

We established early on that I'm in lazy mode and will break out in hives if they expect me to bust it to the next delivery.

You were a fan of Alice in Chains, in the 70's? 🤔

Is that what I said? Because I am pretty sure that is not what I said.

No where did I say I was an Alice in chains fan in the 70's.
Because that would be impossible!

I posted a pic of kid looking at a jar of flies and said "I was this kind of kid"!

I thought a picture spoke a thousand words. but, I will spell it out.

I was the kind of kid that would collect bugs and spent a lot of time in solitude.

Now you know how I feel in combat with the 19 minions.

There's probably one brain and they all share it.
It’s not the same thing at all, we certainly have independent thoughts you’re just incapable of understanding that you’re not as smart as you think you are ave refuse to admit you might possibly be wrong. Look at it this way, if 5 people are in agreement that you’re wrong about something instead of insisting that you absolutely have to be right you might think it could be you who is wrong. However your arrogance prevents that.

It’s not the same thing at all, we certainly have independent thoughts you’re just incapable of understanding that you’re not as smart as you think you are ave refuse to admit you might possibly be wrong. Look at it this way, if 5 people are in agreement that you’re wrong about something instead of insisting that you absolutely have to be right you might think it could be you who is wrong. However your arrogance prevents that.
I can find 5 people who think Biden was elected legitimately, and put them all in one room with Mike.

I can find 5 people who think Biden stole the election, and put them all in one room with Ironpony.

Who's right?

You're on ignore (have been for a while and are going right back on it) but I wanted to take a second and blow your logic out of the water real quick.

I can find 5 people who think Biden was elected legitimately, and put them all in one room with Mike.

I can find 5 people who think Biden stole the election, and put them all in one room with Ironpony.

Who's right?

You're on ignore (have been for a while and are going right back on it) but I wanted to take a second and blow your logic out of the water real quick.
You didn’t blow anything out of the water, you’re a lazy arrogant little know it all that knows almost nothing about what you’re doing that wants to argue anytime you’re challenged. You can ignore me all you want I don’t care one bit it’s just evidence you can’t handle dissent

Who's right?

Let’s not forget @Electric Chicken that Hogebuilt the manufacturer of the parts that were in discussion disagreed with you as well

If I say y'all are right and I'm wrong will that make you happy enough to go away? I'm leaving 19 alone I'd appreciate you do the same. It never ends well.

And yes I'm going to keep putting people on ignore as suggested. It's not worth it.

I'm just letting you know you'll be on ignore as a courtesy to you, because you'd be wasting your time writing things I won't see.

I find it funny that he throws out an insult about the guys on channel 19. That group of truckers have every facet of trucking covered with the years and years of experience to back it up. @OldskoolironNwv could rebuild that cummins motor blindfolded.

I find it funny that he throws out an insult about the guys on channel 19. That group of truckers have every facet of trucking covered with the years and years of experience to back it up. @OldskoolironNwv could rebuild that cummins motor blindfolded.
Which ones? I'm probably including myself in those as self-deprecating humor. Or some attempt at it anyways.

My brother in law got me started on that. He likes to say we're all idiots otherwise we'd be doing something less insane.

There are some genuinely stupid people out there but I don't *seriously* lump everyone together like that.

And usually stupidity isn't really stupidity. It's just weakness in one area due to strengths in another. No one can know and be good at everything.

I think most of y'all would be surprised if you met me in person. I'm very misunderstood on here. Although I tend to have this habit of assuming unstated things can go unstated because they're obvious, so poor communication on my part might be one aspect.

Oh and I was called lazy probably because I called myself lazy.

Nobody buys a 32 year old truck and runs it because they're actually lazy.

The guy with his CDL and getting calls from carriers to come work for them but still collecting unemployment somehow is lazy. I actually know of a guy doing this. I won't say I know him because it implies that we associate. We most definitely do not.

I never collected a penny of anything.

But, absolutely I do not want to work harder than I have to. If I can pull this off at 5 days a week and not much over 40 hours, why not? Normal folks work 40.

I have the Cummins full service manual and it's designed so anyone can rebuild the motor whether they're familiar with it or not. It says so in the first paragraph.

If I had a shop, I'd do it myself. And maybe I'll have one by the time it needs done. Hopefully it'll be a while since it just turned over 380k original miles this past week.

Tomorrow will be a revenue day compared to last week but the one might suck up enough fuel to make it a wash for the bottom line. Kinda why I want to top off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread