Duck Pond Redneckery

you are poor, cuz you own 2 trucks, but don't do no work.

you're always here, day in, day out.......

most people that own at the very least one truck, actually go out and work.......

your concept, must be that new one i heard about........
It's a new thing I'm trying. Bucking the trend.

you are poor, cuz you own 2 trucks, but don't do no work.

you're always here, day in, day out.......

most people that own at the very least one truck, actually go out and work.......

your concept, must be that new one i heard about........
10 wheel yard ornaments? :whistling:

The brakes were scraping and there was a continuous scrape even when I'm not on the brakes. The scraping actually stops when I apply light brake.

I just did the front brakes last summer so I pulled the drums off the rear and the shoes were still 50% and the drum surfaces were perfect.

The hubs are both stiff but I think they're probably supposed to be like that. It's the same style as the ones I put on my mom's Toyota a bunch of years ago and they were tight too.

So I blew out all the rust, backed off the self adjusters a little bit and put them back on and the scraping is gone except now it sounds like there's scraping in the front under hard braking.

So I pulled the fronts off and they still look new.

I don't get it. :dunno:

The brakes were scraping and there was a continuous scrape even when I'm not on the brakes. The scraping actually stops when I apply light brake.

I just did the front brakes last summer so I pulled the drums off the rear and the shoes were still 50% and the drum surfaces were perfect.

The hubs are both stiff but I think they're probably supposed to be like that. It's the same style as the ones I put on my mom's Toyota a bunch of years ago and they were tight too.

So I blew out all the rust, backed off the self adjusters a little bit and put them back on and the scraping is gone except now it sounds like there's scraping in the front under hard braking.

Turn the radio up louder.

Brake shoes just rubbing on the drums.

annoying but best to just crank up crazy nights.

I remember where I was when I first saw them without make up. Houston Texas, my aunt that I was visiting came home from the store with a magazine. She walked up and said "I heard you like KISS, so I got you this magazine." I was such a big fan, I didn't know what to do afterwards. The mystery was gone. Turns out, they were normal people, and not the gods I had thought they were.

It just wasn't as much fun as it was. So I turned to country music. I never gave up the 70's rock n roll, thought. Especially Skynyrd. 80's hair bands just didn't do it for me.

One thing that makes me a HUGE Skynyrd fan is the music behind the lyrics. Especially the guitars. It's like they have their own song within the song that's being sung. Most music, especially country, the guitars just follow the singer. But Rossington the others, seem to be side by side, and sometimes in front of the lyrics.

Hard to explain.

One thing that makes me a HUGE Skynyrd fan is the music behind the lyrics. Especially the guitars. It's like they have their own song within the song that's being sung. Most music, especially country, the guitars just follow the singer. But Rossington the others, seem to be side by side, and sometimes in front of the lyrics.

Hard to explain.
Free bird and Simple Man are the only two Skynyrd songs that I immediately liked. All the others that I like were an acquired taste after I heard them a bunch of times.

A few weeks ago I was on the golf course with my friend Brian, his dad and his daughter.

Brian hit an oak tree with his ball and his dad started singing "That Smell".

"Whiskey Bottles, and brand new cars, oak tree you're in my way"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread