Worst truckstop ever?


Loves Truck Stop are one of the worst I've seen, there bathrooms and showers are filthy. I have yet to stop at one that was clean, if they were checked every hour like most places do they just might show some improvement. It looks to me like management needs to buckle down and get the job done or move on. If Loves wasn't my designated stop, believe me I would go somewhere else.
I don't like loves either.Thank god I can fuel anywhere.I avoid loves and some of the Pilots like the plaque.
 
Loves Truck Stop are one of the worst I've seen, there bathrooms and showers are filthy. I have yet to stop at one that was clean, if they were checked every hour like most places do they just might show some improvement. It looks to me like management needs to buckle down and get the job done or move on. If Loves wasn't my designated stop, believe me I would go somewhere else.

Oh, come on now, the Loves at Ripley, WV is spiffy. Very clean but maybe because it is pretty new, I don't know. Showers, all 3 of them are always clean and warm in winter, cool in summer. The employees are always polite and friendly.

I stop there because we pick up aluminum slabs at the old Alcoa plant at Ravenswood a few miles away and it seems to always work out that the pick up is late in the day so I go there and get 50 gallons of fuel for a shower and camp out.

The parking lot is small though so good luck finding a place to park.
 
I stopped at a loves in Arkansas because it was the only truckstop around and I was starving,otherwise I would'nt have even stopped.Anyway that fuel line had to have been a block long.Most those drivers probably had to get fuel there.I would'nt wait inline to fuel.Thats one of the reasins I dont like loves or pilot.Most are small and they all have boring food.Mainly a boring subway.Don't any truckstops belive in change.
 
Oh God, I cant believe no one has mentioned this truck stop. Its not there anymore, least I dont think it is. But by FAR was the worst truck stop I ever had the displeasure to step foot in. The infamous Walt Whittman truck stop in Philly. The wholes in the parking lot could have been filled in my just driving a flatbed trailer into in and leaving it there. Pretty sure I say some of the crack hoes baiting a hook and fishing for dinner in some of them.
 
what about the flying j in edinburg , tx on us 281? what a nice building, fuel island, and if you can drive thrue the lot it is nice. but.... the service sucks, the food is a loke even for flying j food it still sucks. the resturant manager has his friends there all the time and if they arnt there hes to busy trying to get down the young ladies that work for him pants!!! im mean im in there at least 2 times a week in the winter and this is the second year in a row this has happend.take for instasnce last week i was in on a monday afternoon and i went in to get a slice of pizza. it looked like it was the same pizza that they started the day off with. yuck. i asked him to make a new pizza and he told me he couldnt make a new pizza till the outher was sold. i said WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE? ive tryed to talk to the gm but he or she is never around. sad part is its the best truck stop for the southern vally. to sad.
 
i d have to say the t/a in baltimore md is by far the worst if u want to b ignored treated rudely approched for money charged 4 parking get shot at (no word of a lie) poor shots at best thats where u want to b i went to get a neaw tire put on the trailer i was ignored 4 20 min finally got it changed after like 2 hrs thats a couple dollars we r talking here. they dont care it s the only one around my p/u
 
i d have to say the t/a in baltimore md is by far the worst if u want to b ignored treated rudely approched for money charged 4 parking get shot at (no word of a lie) poor shots at best thats where u want to b i went to get a neaw tire put on the trailer i was ignored 4 20 min finally got it changed after like 2 hrs thats a couple dollars we r talking here. they dont care it s the only one around my p/u
Ive never been to that ta.Because its right smack in Balitmore and its probaly hard to get to with all the traffic there stupid exits ect.But I can believe theyre rude,its the east.
 
this is that place on I-75 north of wildwood right ? unfortunitly starvin marvins still exsist in florida. they are mainly gas stations for cars now.
im not sure if i was at the same one but i was in wildwood fl that plce is pretty wild not in a goood way
 
That's the Cafe Risque. I woke up there early one morning. My partner had stopped for breakfast and I walked in to see my partner talking to the waitress dressed in a cowboy hat and cowboy boots and that was all.
 
That's the Cafe Risque. I woke up there early one morning. My partner had stopped for breakfast and I walked in to see my partner talking to the waitress dressed in a cowboy hat and cowboy boots and that was all.
where is this place i wanna go.im sure thats not the worst truck stop. is it 500$ for coffee 2 drink min?
 
Cafe Risque was more then a nudy bar, why do you think they built the super 8 across the road, used to be a pretty little thing who worked both places that drove a yellow wrangler that had daisy's and a gater painted on the side that just loved truckers, rumor had it she ended up marrying one
 
I would'nt go as far as to say this is the worst truckstop but i've seen better that is for sure.After fueling up I got a hambuger steak dinner to go.Im standing watching the cooks and everybody just killing time while waiting.I got this to go.Cook plops the mashed potatoes onto the styrofoam container and got alittle of the sides,so what's he do he wipes the sides withh his dirty fingers then licks his fingers.Needless to say I lost my appitite after that.Gve tiny my dog the dinner.I should of knew better then to order anything after looking at him.Dirty clothes,he looks like hes been woking on a trk all day.Cap backwords.So here I am in my trk starving but ill have cereal.That'll tie me over till the morning.
 
I would'nt go as far as to say this is the worst truckstop but i've seen better that is for sure.After fueling up I got a hambuger steak dinner to go.Im standing watching the cooks and everybody just killing time while waiting.I got this to go.Cook plops the mashed potatoes onto the styrofoam container and got alittle of the sides,so what's he do he wipes the sides withh his dirty fingers then licks his fingers.Needless to say I lost my appitite after that.Gve tiny my dog the dinner.I should of knew better then to order anything after looking at him.Dirty clothes,he looks like hes been woking on a trk all day.Cap backwords.So here I am in my trk starving but ill have cereal.That'll tie me over till the morning.
Oh I forgot to tell u what truckstop it is.Its the travel plaza in Crawfordsville,IN EXIT 34 off of I-74.

I would'nt eat there if I were u unless u don't mind a fat grubby dirty cook prepareing your meal.Hard telling where his hands have been.
 
I was at the petro in carnesville, ordered breakfast then watched this pretty hefty black lady wipe her nose on her hand, then with the same hand pull her black pants out of the crack of her backside and then pull my toast from the toaster, worst part was the manager wanted to argue with me because I refused to pay for the uneaten meal
 
YUC,That is absolutely GROSS and to think they let ppl like that work for them.This is one reason why i'm not real crazy about truck stops.
I was at the petro in carnesville, ordered breakfast then watched this pretty hefty black lady wipe her nose on her hand, then with the same hand pull her black pants out of the crack of her backside and then pull my toast from the toaster, worst part was the manager wanted to argue with me because I refused to pay for the uneaten meal
 
The people they can get to work for them for minimum wage is limited so they don't have a whole lot to choose from but that does not excuse poor hygiene especially around food
 
Most the truckstops u go to r nothing but dives.Either piss poor service,bad food bad parking lot,smelly bathroom ect.Goes to show what they among many think of the truck drivers.
 
The people they can get to work for them for minimum wage is limited so they don't have a whole lot to choose from but that does not excuse poor hygiene especially around food
Exactly,for god sakes clean yourself up.Many of the fast food places have to wear gloves when preparepaing the food.That rull shoul'nt be any different for the waitresses.They handle food,wear gloves.Just like that cook yesterday HE WAS BAD ALL AROUND.
 
I am shocked to see no one has mentioned the J in Laredo. The resteraunt blows dead bears and sucks farts from dead chickens, the restrooms are more disgusting than any J I have ever been to as well. I went to the manager there 6 times in 4 days to tell him there was no paper (hand towels or butt wipe) in EITHER men's room. I can't understand how he keeps his job. If the place didn't sell beer and have free parking, I wouldn't go near it! lol
 

Back
Top