What is the best phone headset on the market?

I’ve got a blue parrot bt530. I’ve tried blue tiger. It talked real good, but didn’t last. I had the OG blue parrot for years probably close to 10 before it finally gave up the ghost.

I’ve got a blue parrot bt530. I’ve tried blue tiger. It talked real good, but didn’t last. I had the OG blue parrot for years probably close to 10 before it finally gave up the ghost.
My blue tiger was awesome but it too didn't last. Maybe a year. Considering I baby my shit and it's expensive, I thought that sucked.

Ended up buying the B450-XT blue parrot,my first week with it time will tell.

The 530 is nice and you can listen to music or podcasts through it. My only complaint is after a while it hurts my ear. By a while I mean an hour or two.

You mean the 350? I had one of those, then I had a 450 and a 550. Well, two of the 550’s. First one had to get replaced under warranty and the second one ended up getting tossed In the garbage because I just never did work right and started a problem with hanging up my calls on me.

Which blue tiger did you have?

My blue tiger was awesome but it too didn't last. Maybe a year. Considering I baby my shit and it's expensive, I thought that sucked.
Which one did you have and what happened to it? But since you say you barely had it a year, what did Blue Tiger’s warranty have to say about it? I’m sure it had to have had at least a one year warranty.

You mean the 350? I had one of those, then I had a 450 and a 550. Well, two of the 550’s. First one had to get replaced under warranty and the second one ended up getting tossed In the garbage because I just never did work right and started a problem with hanging up my calls on me.

Which blue tiger did you have?
Yes 350. My bad. I don’t remember what blue tiger I had. It wasn’t the cheapest model, but I doubt it was the most expensiveist either.

I’ve had my 450 probably 4 years and mine broke probably about 2 months ago where the little screw hole is that holds the whole speaker assembly and mic boom to the rest of the unit.

I first noticed it was getting real floppy, then I decided to take it apart and noticed WD one of the two little bitty screw holes had broke so now it just has the one screw and screw hole holding all that on there.

Which one did you have and what happened to it? But since you say you barely had it a year, what did Blue Tiger’s warranty have to say about it? I’m sure it had to have had at least a one year warranty.
Now that you mention it. I think I sent the first one in and they replaced it free. The replacement then went out in about six months and I just threw it away and got another blue parrot.

Yes 350. My bad. I don’t remember what blue tiger I had. It wasn’t the cheapest model, but I doubt it was the most expensiveist either.
So what happened to it? I haven’t seen it yet but I got the blue tiger elite ultra which is the third to the most expensive one they make. I chose that one because it had the highest noise-cancellation, the most standby and talk time, even over the other two that were more expensive. Hopefully it works out good.

Now that you mention it. I think I sent the first one in and they replaced it free. The replacement then went out in about six months and I just threw it away and got another blue parrot.
That’s how I felt about my BP 550. They didn’t even make me send it back, they just sent me a new one.

So what happened to it? I haven’t seen it yet but I got the blue tiger elite ultra which is the third to the most expensive one they make. I chose that one because it had the highest noise-cancellation, the most standby and talk time, even over the other two that were more expensive. Hopefully it works out good.
I don’t really remember. It’s been 5 or 6 years. I just remember it didn’t last long.

I bought a Motor Trend headset off the mystery lady down there in Beaver Dam, Ohio.
Eight years later I still have it and it still works.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread