The bat cave, part 2

And also the safety guy has racked up so many CSA points for the company, they had to pull him out of the truck and off the road.

That's only if he didn't lose his license to repeated DUIs...

That's only if he didn't lose his license to repeated DUIs...
Like the guy at the plant that they promoted after he lost a few fingers in a machine.

Promoted?:stare1: Clearly this guy makes very poor life decisions and now you think others should follow him as a leader:foreheadslap:
**** me running!:coocoo:

Oh wow, it's been a while since I posted in here last.

Anyway, I'm in Monroe, Louisiana getting loaded for Miami, Florida.

So I got irritated. Back in March I told my employer I needed to be local, and in late May I was still OTR. I got a new job now. I'm with UPS as a feeder. You would think that with as much as they pay, they wouldn't work you as much; but they've been working the dog crap outta me since I started last month.

So I got irritated. Back in March I told my employer I needed to be local, and in late May I was still OTR. I got a new job now. I'm with UPS as a feeder. You would think that with as much as they pay, they wouldn't work you as much; but they've been working the dog crap outta me since I started last month.

Help me out here. Is that a complaint or no?

More miles! More miles!! Beat me harder!!!

:whip:

So you hand out donuts or...?

Kinda both. I like the hours as I'm getting damn good money, but money isn't everything. I like my time outside of the truck too.
UPS pays damned good money! But they are going to work you for every cent.
UPS guys always remind me of this dude that needs Ritalin. Not that you can drive on Ritalin.:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread