The bat cave, part 2

Truck route. It's purt near the only way you can go. The way you come out of customs you can only really go that one way on Queen because of how the fence is then you take the right on Carmen's Way and follow that to the 17.
I went through downtown last time.

Truck route is loads easier, go figure

Unloaded in Chicago earlier and getting loaded for my next one to New Jersey. Might as well do something productive while im waiting.

20180330_131944.jpg

Beer load delivered in East St Louis. Got reloaded for Richmond IN. Load delivers at 11.

Im at the Loves in Greenup IL, I70 exit 119. This Loves happens to have wratchet straps for vans, so i grabbed 2 of them. Now i have 5 straps and 4 load locks. No such thing as too much securement.

Cant sleep, so its time for my favorite pass time. Kicking ass with my tag team partner, Brock Lesnar.

20180404_220339.jpg

Back at our yard. Since Wrestlemania is this Sunday and i usually host family gatherings for the event, "Screw you guys, Im going home"

Time to drink da beer instead of hauling da beer.

Back at our yard. Since Wrestlemania is this Sunday and i usually host family gatherings for the event, "Screw you guys, Im going home"

Time to drink da beer instead of hauling da beer.
I would like to see that. I can bring a bundle of new sheet rock for the host.:biglaugh:

I mention the sheet rock thing because back in the day when WWF was red hot, us kids would recreate THE WWF.
One of my buddy's got put through a wall. ( never seen that on WWF:biglaugh:).
Cracked the drywall floor to ceiling.

Does it matter that we broke in to the gym using a credit card to slip the lock?
If it is important to the story then I want it to be in the story.:confused-96:

This years Wrestlemania is shaping up to be a good one. Cena vs Undertaker has been leaked and confirmed by Triple H. WWE didnt officially confirm that match because they didnt want that card to overshadow the other matches, but it is happening. Ive been wanting to see that match for years.

I mention the sheet rock thing because back in the day when WWF was red hot, us kids would recreate THE WWF.
One of my buddy's got put through a wall. ( never seen that on WWF:biglaugh:).
Cracked the drywall floor to ceiling.

Does it matter that we broke in to the gym using a credit card to slip the lock?
If it is important to the story then I want it to be in the story.:confused-96:
Hahahaha

I did the same crap to my sisters when we were younger.

Ive been keeping pretty busy this summer. Started a new contract with Quikrete pulling concrete for them. Short haul dedicated. Fun stuff.

20180727_103138.jpg20180719_105302.jpg

Im at the Cincinnati quikrete plant picking up a load of sand to run to Indianapolis. Im thinking today should be a fairly easy and short day.

I was right about Tuesday. When i got back from Cinci, they sent me home. I was at the house by 3:30.

Yesterday i took a load of steel racks to Cincinnati and then a load of Moarter back to Indy. Started driving to Chicago for my next load and parked at the DeMotte Loves. Staying in the truck tonight and then going to chicago in the morning.

I really like running with Quikrete. Easy going customer to deal with. Now its to the point that i deal directly with the customer, eliminating the middle man office at my employer. The only time i deal with my employer is turning in payroll.

Yesterdays load to Cinci. I cinched 2 of my straps.

20180808_073733.jpg

Definitely ditch the "safety dood." He's friggin' useless!
And also the safety guy has racked up so many CSA points for the company, they had to pull him out of the truck and off the road.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread