New truck from Toyota...

You mean the Equus? Yeah they're stupid.
thats an old trolls car and it's butt ugily

Check out Hyundai s Genesis it looks just like a benz. A buddy of mine has one $70,000 for a Hyundai:confused:
i had a friend that had one of these pos and he never changed the oil and drove it into the ground and the freaking thing ran forever:confused::D

hqdefault.jpg

Reminds me of how their Lexus LS series looked exactly like the Mercedes.

They aren't even TRYING to look unique.

It's like come on guys...hire a design team since you obviously don't have one in house.
It's not their chassis, they just used a KW as a test bed. Toyota/Hino doesn't have any class 8 stuff in North America.

Check out Hyundai s Genesis it looks just like a benz. A buddy of mine has one $70,000 for a Hyundai:confused:
there is a dealer in my area, where one can be leased for about $700 per month..yeah riiiiight

for the money they want, for a car that very well "may not" hold it's value over time, it's a farce.

Hyundai would be better served to stick to the average daily driver. and leave the luxury to the Germans, and Swedes....

or better still....to the Rolls/Bentleys....

there is a dealer in my area, where one can be leased for about $700 per month..yeah riiiiight

for the money they want, for a car that very well "may not" hold it's value over time, it's a farce.

Hyundai would be better served to stick to the average daily driver. and leave the luxury to the Germans, and Swedes....

or better still....to the Rolls/Bentleys....
Yeah they need to bring back the $12000 Elantra. I'd beat one of those to work everyday. Not too nice or expensive to fret over.

Ok so I have heard of hydrogen concept trucks, they are super expensive but the one I read about came with 10 years worth of fuel on board. I dunno how it's going to work. This is something that will probably have limited usage in places like Commiefornia were emission standards don't allow for the sale of a diesel engine anymore. ( Yes I'm being over dramatic)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread