Trucking News: New rules require 98% across-the-board compliance starting Tuesday

Every time I got unloaded I would tell people I'm enlightened.
not funny GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

I like Walmart and I shop there even in defiance of our companies founder, Who can afford to shop elsewhere. I can not!

Walmart's policy of not counting you arrived at the gate is equivalent of ordering a pizza with a guaranteed 30 mins or free and then giving the delivery guy the run-around when he buzzes to get into an apartment building and tying up the elevators so they can not possibly get to your floor and then calling them late because they were not at your apartment door within the 30 mins so you can get a free pizza.
Impeding access at the gate to the check in is a Walmart problem not a delivery problem.

I like Walmart and I shop there even in defiance of our companies founder, Who can afford to shop elsewhere. I can not!

Walmart's policy of not counting you arrived at the gate is equivalent of ordering a pizza with a guaranteed 30 mins or free and then giving the delivery guy the run-around when he buzzes to get into an apartment building and tying up the elevators so they can not possibly get to your floor and then calling them late because they were not at your apartment door within the 30 mins so you can get a free pizza.
Impeding access at the gate to the check in is a Walmart problem not a delivery problem.
I get some things there but I can't say I *shop* there per se. I mean I haven't been there in months. I don't go on buying sprees and it's too big to just scoot in and out for individual items. Which are usually in automotive. Which is at the rear of the store.

Tractor Supply gets a lot of my business. Small store, in and out, done.

I threw a 9 volt and Morton's at someone once. I was arrested for a salt and battery.

When I stopped just for DEF I said I'm going DEaF.

In the winter time, I'd wear a tank top. If anyone questioned it I'd say I'm exercising my right to bare arms.

I threw a 9 volt and Morton's at someone once. I was arrested for a salt and battery.

I used to be an HVAC technician. I would hire really big dumb brawny guys as assistants.

I called them my duct ape.
One more lame joke outta you and I'm going to Pennsylvania and duct taping you to a flag pole. 🤬

What should **** people off even more than this, is how every carrier will happily comply with whatever Walmart demands.
About the only thing we ever take to Walmart is Post CERIAL outta Salt Lake City..

Last time was the DC near Yakima Wa about 6months ago..

Back at Dejnos I've taken Woodchips and Stove Pellets to Tomah and Beaver Dam Wi...

Once years ago I went to a Walmart DC near Gary India..

Yup I can just about count on 1 hand how many Walmart loads I ever hauled

Infact I have probably parked at the Kwik-Trip in Menomonie which is down the road from a Walmart more times than I've actually delivered to one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread