Let's argue about your bad taste in music.

Nazareth, Hair of the dog.
"Now you're messin' with a son of a bitch"!
Everytime this song comes on the radio, I got to get out of the truck to do something and I never get to hear the full song for some reason.
here it is...

This is a pretty rare track to hear on the radio, I remember it. This and rearview mirror were my favorites. I was pretty self destructive in the 90's and the following ten or so years.

Arkells. (they hate when you say THE Arkells.
Hamilton band, Alternative music. I am still hip and cool, Okay not really, but I am up on the current music.
I love this song.

Gonna find the "Strength" Just 2 Pick It Up & starting allover again..

Killer Guitar and Bass Jam halfway if people still enjoy that kinda stuff..

Let's try this Take-2..

Jesus blow "F-Eoded" Whistles..

Last edited:
I ended up doing a deep dive about Jimi Hendrix. I am not done with doing further research about Hendrix.
My search brought me to a You tube video that demonstrates Jimi's abilities and probably one on the most under rated songs that should get more radio airtime.

Do you like American music?
I am feeling really old here and I want you to feel old too. So I am going to post three punk rock videos from The Violent Femmes.
This is when they were young back in the 80's.

Do you like American music when they were young.

And this is the same punk rock band 35 years later.
I have never seen a band with a drummer that plays a Weber BBQ Grill to perfection.

Reactions: AK7
I ended up doing a deep dive about Jimi Hendrix. I am not done with doing further research about Hendrix.
My search brought me to a You tube video that demonstrates Jimi's abilities and probably one on the most under rated songs that should get more radio airtime.

He has two versions of the American national anthem.

Most people only know about the Woodstock version.

But he made a studio version for some movie called Rainbow Bridge.

My dad has it on vinyl. Lotsa crazy feedback manipulation. Several different guitar tracks.

This has to be heard on a real stereo system or with headphones in order to hear it properly.

Jeff Beck & Jimmy Page & quite a few others. I think I saw James Hetfield of Metallica doing the vocals for Train Kept A Rolling.

In other music news, guitarist Jeff Beck died 5 days ago from meningitis and I only found out yesterday because I don't watch TV or pay much attention to news. I saw a memorial for him on an electronic billboard.

I knew the name Jeff Beck, I just didn't know any Jeff beck songs.
So I had to look up Jeff Beck songs on THE You Tube.
Founding member of the Yard birds. They called Zepplin the new yard birds.
I found out that Jeff Beck was also the guitarist that played that amazing guitar solo on Bon Jovie's amazing song "Blaze of Glory".

Jeff Beck was ranked #5 by Rolling Stone Magazine. That's above Eddie Van Halen and Chuck Berry, That's impressive!
Anyway, may he rest in peace after sharing his God given gift with all of us that reside on planet Earth.

He has two versions of the American national anthem.

Most people only know about the Woodstock version.

But he made a studio version for some movie called Rainbow Bridge.

My dad has it on vinyl. Lotsa crazy feedback manipulation. Several different guitar tracks.

This has to be heard on a real stereo system or with headphones in order to hear it properly.

Wow, the studio version is outstanding! :thumbsup: Still I have to give it up for the live performance of the anthem, that being said I think the studio version is better.

Back in high school just before graduation I bought my first rock cassette tape. Not that I didn't listen to rock it was the first recording that I bought.
I bought it because I heard the song Purple Haze for the first time. I think it was from some Cheech and Chong movie.

I

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread