Let's Argue About Holiday Sayings...

I hate holidays

No kids at home so I dont pay attention to holidays other than the fact I get 11 paid stat holidays annually. And of course 4 weeks paid vacation
Wife just pulled politically correct hot cross buns out of oven...No Cross:p

Attachments

• IMG_3877.JPG
    IMG_3877.JPG
    180.8 KB · Views: 3
I mean I’m all about merry Christmas but prefer summer soooooooo. I guess that makes me a pagan who prefers Christmas to Yule.

Christmas is for Christians and anyone who wants to participate in the holiday.

Except you. 😡
Not participating in your thinly disguised orgy of crass commercialized mass consumption, from the viewpoint of an unrepentant but enlightened heathen, is quite refreshing.

Last edited:
I used to like driving on Holidays- any of them. There seemed to be less traffic. Now, the day after was a biotch.

Not participating in your thinly disguised orgy of crass commercialized mass consumption, from the viewpoint of an unrepentant but enlightened heathen, is quite refreshing.
Yeah I'm too cheap to buy people stuff they don't need too.

I don’t get why people are offended when they wish you a merry whatever

And I reply with merry **** off

:thefinger:
"Award Winning" personality in gear once again.

Looks like a little pot kettle situation here to me

Just Sayin’

Looks like a little pot kettle situation here to me

Just Sayin’
You have a problem with my choice of religion? Let's be really clear: I'm not a Christian, and your holidays have no meaning for me. That's a huge difference from that other individual who is totally anal retentive beyond belief. In my opinion.

Just sayin'.

You have a problem with my choice of religion? Let's be really clear: I'm not a Christian, and your holidays have no meaning for me. That's a huge difference from someone who is totally anal retentive beyond belief.

Just sayin'.

I have no clue, nor do I care what your choice of religion is. But your badmouthing of a Christian holiday is no better than his jokes about it.

Now, go apply some butthurt ointment and have a Very Merry Christmas

I have no clue, nor do I care what your choice of religion is. But your badmouthing of a Christian holiday is no better than his jokes about it.

Now, go apply some butthurt ointment and have a Very Merry Christmas
Sorry that you feel that way. I don't appreciate having "Merry Christmas" shoved down my throat ad nauseum, and as far as I can tell, it's little more than crass commercialization. That being said, when wished a "Merry Christmas," I return the sentiment, because I'm nothing like your good buddy. I have no wish to be meanto others. In mandatory work situations that involved others being away from their families over that and other holidays, I've gladly offered to work those shifts.

So no. I'm nothing like him.

You have a problem with my choice of religion? Let's be really clear: I'm not a Christian, and your holidays have no meaning for me. That's a huge difference from that other individual who is totally anal retentive beyond belief. In my opinion.

Just sayin'.
I'm going to introduce a resolution at the Annual Religious Zealots Convention to bring back the practice of burning heathens at the stake.

I think they're holding it in Rome this year. 🤔

My tree is still in the living room with the fake presents under it.

It's not so much drawn out celebration as supreme laziness.

I mean it's already end of June so why put it away now. We're halfway there again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread