Let's argue about your bad taste in music.

Classic Brent Mydland 1985 the whole band out there "Dead" out there too..

That man "ca$hed" out a Millionaire and a "Spike" hanging outta his arm a Old Man aged 38 years Old

Maybe I won't never be a "Millionaire"

Probably Better that I don't have 7 digits long bank account neither or I probably "Killed" myself "Already"..

Nope I am just a "Working Guy" doing Suicide on "Installment" Plan.

Slow & Sucks

But every now & again a "Fire" just lights up underneath me and I gotta keep moving .....

Once in awhile I remember things like "Grace" & "Humility"..

Actions speak louder than "Words" that's ya "Faith" Too

Now some just got their station or ya like my Dad he changed the cassette tape in the car stereo once a month weather it needed it or not..

If I don't like a song of comerial breaks I got like 10 "Pre-Sets" and start flipping thru the buttons..

Afew Classic Rock, afew Country Stations even some Heavy Metal..

I swear it's a "Conspiracy" every now & then they all play "Commercials" at same time

Man I just realized who cares what I LISTEN too. ..

But some of ya people said ya like when I post music thread.

I'm "Confused" what gives
You have posted a lot of good music and a lot of crap...

However, it's all in the form of YouTube videos and we can choose whether we want to hit the play button or just scroll past it.

Therefore it's not a problem when you post crap like all that country music.

We're not forced to listen to it.

It's not like when I'm trapped in a car with my dad on a road trip and he's insisting we listen to Leon Redbone's annoying nursery rhymes..

So post whatever music you want here.

Even if I think it's crap, someone else might like it.

So post whatever music videos you want. It can't possibly bother anyone who has the choice to NOT hit the play button.

However, it's all in the form of YouTube videos and we can choose whether we want to hit the play button or just scroll past it.

It's not like when I'm trapped in a car with my dad on a road trip and he's insisting we listen to Leon Redbone's annoying nursery rhymes..

So post whatever music videos you want. It can't possibly bother anyone who has the choice to NOT hit the play button.
What pissed me off these new Automatic "equalizer" Stereos..

Back in the day ya had Bass & Trebbile plus balance & fader..

Ya could get it sounding alrighty about 10 seconds flipping switches .

Today it's all set that heavy bass "Boom Boom" garbage and life used be somewhat "Simpler"

I really love rap Brothas who went cheap on the car stereo & ya can actually hear the fenders and side panels rattling off the car itself.

I get sick of "Arguing" with a "Broad" too

Bought ya dinner nice supper & $30/$40 bucks in "Drinks" too .

Give it Up oh baby just give it Up "Now"..

Ya know what's even "Worse" them fat ladies even more "Picky" about that .

Why can't they just be "Happy" I'm okay looking kinda guy and after a few I don't mind climbing into bed with you

Tell ya this about a "Big Gal"..

Here "Loving" is True & she knows can't just go back out tommorrow start allover again. ...

Sometimes ya got fired or terminated off a job I turned the thermostat way down

She gonna come up behind ya icy cold hands around ya neck the kitchen table..

I never understood that about "Women" seems like they want ya know they freezing..

Or was that a "Come-On" 4 Sex

Another thingy I never understood with "Women" when mad we had "Hot Sex"..

Afew days later ya hated my guts wanted me sleeping outside threatening call the "Cops" on me too

I don't need them kinda "Hassles" in my life anymore..

**** It I know how be "Alone" doesn't bother me one bit either..

Being with You & The Kid more than I ever "Bargained"4..

I thought it was just a one nighter at a Bar

Someday soon, you'll be riding in Blueford between the geezer n me, listening to a loop of everything Leon Redbone ever recorded...
For days.
After that, you be non-verbal for the rest of your life, except for singing Polly-wolly-doodle all the day.

😄

Someday soon, you'll be riding in Blueford between the geezer n me, listening to a loop of everything Leon Redbone ever recorded...
For days.
After that, you be non-verbal for the rest of your life, except for singing Polly-wolly-doodle all the day.

😄
There's no stereo in Blueford. 😅

We'll, it's got the old original AM/FM thing but I don't think there are any speakers.

There's no stereo in Blueford. 😅

We'll, it's got the old original AM/FM thing but I don't think there are any speakers.
I miss the old car stereos..

Welp today most people listen 2 Boom Boom "Bass" garbage..

Before auto-equalizers run on a computer chip used have knobs "Bass, Trebbile, and a fader switch..

What ever ya were listening to ya could adjust afew knobs make it sound alright..

Today a computer chip reads that song and BOOM BOOM

While we are at it today buy with a Beater with a "Heater" put a thousand base kicker speakers in the trunk and ya literally watch the panels fall off the car

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread