Let's argue about your bad taste in music.

If ya want it hear it is come "get it"..

But ya better hurry because it's going "Fast" & it just might not last..

Here @Rigjockey for you and that Nice Canada lady used 2 post here that one who "encourage" me take that Stimulus Check buy a nice "Chair"

Kim Mitchell is awesome and a pretty down to earth guy. I met him at the club RPM. I just waved hi and he waved hi back with a bit of a salute. I didn't bother him because he was at a table talking to someone else. I didn't want to be rude and interrupt.

I always liked this one.

I once saw the dead live at Alpine Valley Wisconsin long time ago but not sure this the same concert I attended but I still love this song.

The Grateful Dead was one of Few bands sounded much better "Live" as opposed to on Studio recorded Album

They play that on the "Oldies" Rock station every now and then

Kinda funny what's "Oldies" today was the New Stuff back in the day when I was still going to High School

Even worse having to "realize" that most then guys like in their 70s even 80s today of already dead decades ago the "Hard" Rock & Roll lifestyle and all
Kim Mitchell is awesome and a pretty down to earth guy. I met him at the club RPM. I just waved hi and he waved hi back with a bit of a salute. I didn't bother him because he was at a table talking to someone else. I didn't want to be rude and interrup

Last edited:
Knowing it was Wrong but it sure "felt" right..

Here I am getting back on my feet again..

They just don't make "Music" like that anymore..

I don't know or necessarily care where I'm going but let's ..

"Hit the Ground Running"..

Suck It Up Buttercup this thy "Real World" pal..

Once ya get some "Trading" & Expirience do it over & over until I'm "Black & Blue"..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread