I told them to look at him. He's probably their guy.Don't laugh too hard. Any recently discharged employee will be looked into should the ignition be of a questionable nature.
Because we've all seen Office Space.On a serious note, it's amazing but not surprising or maybe just amazing that it's not surprising how everyone immediately goes "disgruntled (former) employee?"
Like, that's definitely how they are and everyone knows it. Lol.
I think I read somewhere that this was an internet online Amazon type of "fulfillment center" where they put stuff in boxes and mail it to people.When you think about the so-call supply shortages, what will a fire of this magnitude do to the already skimpy stock on a lot of store shelves in some areas? This was a massive DC with the entire thing being a loss along with countless pieces of equipment that was outside set to be picked up. The Walton's have lost .05% of the family fortune.
I wonder what it's like to be gruntled. I've never been a gruntled employee, former or otherwise.Hell, I'm a disgruntled employee when I'm at work and not even being former.
They lost capacity when they fired @Sinister. He was good for like 25% of their freight. So I doubt they'll make any "extra" moves.Because we've all seen Office Space.
I think I read somewhere that this was an internet online Amazon type of "fulfillment center" where they put stuff in boxes and mail it to people.
So my guess is the internet shopper people will have delays or refunded purchases for a while.
Regular Walmarts might not be affected unless they start pulling product out of the regular DCs to ship to the lazy customers.
I seldom feel the need to grope things before I buy them, but if I don't know for sure what I need I will. Like the first air dryer I bought for the Mack. I had to compare in person due to the lack of 360° photos and being an air dryer virgin.I've never done an on-line WalMart purchase. If a seller has a store close to me, I just go there. That way if I don't like the look, feel and use of what I need, I go elsewhere. I am an Amazon junkie though.
I would never feed any of my dogs commercial dog food. I always make my own for him/them depending on how many we get in the house. Right now, it's just one, because he is a one dog household and I like to keep the wars to a minimum. It takes me about 20 minutes on a Sunday morning and it's worth it. I combine that with Dinovite and this is the healthiest dog we have ever had.Wife was talking about getting dog food off chewy.
“ I’d rather pay the local store for the same stuff so I know they will be there for me when I have a project to do.”
Support your local shops. They’re your neighbors.
I'm not hard nosed one way or another. If local has it and they're not stupid overpriced, I'll go for it. Like my chain saw.Wife was talking about getting dog food off chewy.
“ I’d rather pay the local store for the same stuff so I know they will be there for me when I have a project to do.”
Support your local shops. They’re your neighbors.
It reminded me of this:
"That's not our policy."
You should apply and see what happens. Test their resolve. Or desperation.I never "applied" at Wally World yet..
Was hoping that someday I can't string my Social Security checks together that they will let me put on a shirt & tie tell everybody "Welcome" to Wal-Mart..
The way I have this planned out is the "Cute" Older Ladies "Ma'mn" let me get that Cart 4 ya look that's a good cart there and wheels don't wobble..
Thanks for shopping at "Walmart"..
Hope 2 see ya "Again" soon..
Don't wanna "Burn" that bridge before I get there by "Trucking" for em