I Got Fired From Walmart And You Can Too!


I saw a CRE truck bury itself into the rear of a truck sleeping on the shoulder last night. He actually hit so hard that his tractor was inside the trailer he hit. Too dark to get pix and the billions of flashing lights made it near impossible to see anything. The mess was still there when I returned 4 hours later.
 
Yeah that is what I would figure it as $500. for a guy that knows how to fiber glass.
Or for a guy that doesn't but learned a few tricks over the years........some fiberglass/PVC shavings mixed with superglue and a little buffing with polishing compound could've made that FUBAR situation with Wally World Circus disappear off the books, lol.
Then again, I've had a few times when I had to thank the guy and shake his hand for firing me - because it was the BEST thing that could have ever happened! ;)
 
Or for a guy that doesn't but learned a few tricks over the years........some fiberglass/PVC shavings mixed with superglue and a little buffing with polishing compound could've made that FUBAR situation with Wally World Circus disappear off the books, lol.
Yup.
Then again, I've had a few times when I had to thank the guy and shake his hand for firing me - because it was the BEST thing that could have ever happened! ;)
I hear ya man! I have been fired from a few places myself.

You know it is a good deal when you get fired and walk out the door and feel like.. this is the first day of the rest of my life.
 
Yup.

I hear ya man! I have been fired from a few places myself.

You know it is a good deal when you get fired and walk out the door and feel like.. this is the first day of the rest of my life.
Man I can relate that. That place where I ran the pony pup a couple.....few years ago. World class scumbags that finally showed their true colours. I walked out of that circle jerk on clouds DESPITE the fact my mom died the same day.
 
One place I got fired from was hauling auto parts.
I didn't realize how shitty the company was until I found a new job.
They would have you working nights one day and that was alright but then on days the next time. I would park in the yard overnight expecting to be dispatched in the morning and they would set me up on a midnight run, Thanks.

They would play that age old game of call us in the morning and I would call and they would say call us in two hours and we would play that game until noon when they would tell me oh, we got a run for you leaving at midnight. Thanks asshole.

One day they decided to play that call me every two hours game and I waited around until noon on a Friday and then I got the call, we have a run for you.
Well, that's too fucking bad because I waited on you until noon and then I cracked open a beer:thefinger:Have a nice weekend!

I don't mind working nights if you are going to keep me on nights or days but playing these bullshit games fucking with my sleep and circadian rhythm is not cool. it's not safe either.
I was terminated eventually and it was great!
 
One place I got fired from was hauling auto parts.
I didn't realize how shitty the company was until I found a new job.
They would have you working nights one day and that was alright but then on days the next time. I would park in the yard overnight expecting to be dispatched in the morning and they would set me up on a midnight run, Thanks.

They would play that age old game of call us in the morning and I would call and they would say call us in two hours and we would play that game until noon when they would tell me oh, we got a run for you leaving at midnight. Thanks asshole.

One day they decided to play that call me every two hours game and I waited around until noon on a Friday and then I got the call, we have a run for you.
Well, that's too fucking bad because I waited on you until noon and then I cracked open a beer:thefinger:Have a nice weekend!

I don't mind working nights if you are going to keep me on nights or days but playing these bullshit games fucking with my sleep and circadian rhythm is not cool. it's not safe either.
I was terminated eventually and it was great!
Yeah seriously. My schedule is jacked as an owner and I'm okay with it because I can take a day to recover whenever. I could never tolerate this for a company.

My brother in law was effectively on call until he got seniority where he's at now and I don't honestly know how he did it.

He's making well over 6 figures on bid runs now so I guess he just stayed focused on that.
 
Yeah seriously. My schedule is jacked as an owner and I'm okay with it because I can take a day to recover whenever. I could never tolerate this for a company.

My brother in law was effectively on call until he got seniority where he's at now and I don't honestly know how he did it.

He's making well over 6 figures on bid runs now so I guess he just stayed focused on that.
Most can only dream of six figures working for a trucking company meanwhile this guy could seriously hit FOUR commas.

 

Back
Top