I Got Fired From Walmart And You Can Too!


I never "applied" at Wally World yet..

Was hoping that someday I can't string my Social Security checks together that they will let me put on a shirt & tie tell everybody "Welcome" to Wal-Mart..

The way I have this planned out is the "Cute" Older Ladies "Ma'mn" let me get that Cart 4 ya look that's a good cart there and wheels don't wobble..

Thanks for shopping at "Walmart"..

Hope 2 see ya "Again" soon
Money for nothin'!
I have never actually had a Walmart greeter actually greet me, ever!
 
Wow just ..."WOW"..

Heck I delivered in Menominee other day..

Think I could use him as a "Reference"
I was there again this morning..

Apparently with Walmart there is a "Separate" # for your delivery and I didn't have it..

So I said look ya want your stuff or not or I'll take it back to the yard drop it there tell em ya "refused" it

She went "Psycho" on me..

I was thinking of pulling my 5wheel infront of the Guard Shack and screwing up their Whole Opereration..

Then I came to my "Senses" and Realized that'd go upon my "File" not find a job again for a decade or so..

Therefore I did the "Smart" thingy pulled off the side and let the 5/6 trucks behind me through then got on the Horn with Dispatch left afew messages then the 1800 number "I'll" HOLD..

Approximately 1 hour and 13 minutes later after calling my company "Repeatedly" like a STALKER..

Got me a #..

Yup on Walmart in Menominee Wi ya need that Delivery #..

Next time I'm doing the 5th Wheel dropp no legs just like the Boulder across the driveway with my Icc bumper at that Industrial Park past Milwaukee about 20 years ago.
 
Back at Dejnos Wood Products never had that problem with Wally World's..

They saw our trucks knew we were the Animal Bedding, and Pellet Stove guys always welcomed our Blue Peterbuilts shagging Schneider circia 1988/1992 era trailers with about roughly 5/10 coats of grey house paint rolled over the orange
 
And here I thought it was a special day because the guy at the army had a bum chicken wing and I just said piss on it and drove the second hmmwv off so he didn’t have to climb up in a bad position to get in the truck.

It’s still a pile-o-shit btw.
 
And here I thought it was a special day because the guy at the army had a bum chicken wing and I just said piss on it and drove the second hmmwv off so he didn’t have to climb up in a bad position to get in the truck.

It’s still a pile-o-shit btw.
Ya welp overall I've hadda Alot Worse than Walmart Menominee Wisconsin..

But the fact 5th wheel dropp no legs block the lentire lane "Crossed" my Mind for a "Split" Second or Few..

Shows me that I need some "Help" in the "Human Development" aspect of this
 
Got an Email and Walmart has "Rejected" my Application.

Didn't cite any reason for rejecting me just that they are not proceeding forward at this time.

So I guess I ain't good enough for Walmart..

But I won't let that "Discourage" me maybe Martens or Swift would hire me to pull Walmart trailers for them..

Then I can do a video of it and email it back and say See I'm still pulling your trailers despite not being Walmart "Certified"
 
Got an Email and Walmart has "Rejected" my Application.

Didn't cite any reason for rejecting me just that they are not proceeding forward at this time.

So I guess I ain't good enough for Walmart..

But I won't let that "Discourage" me maybe Martens or Swift would hire me to pull Walmart trailers for them..

Then I can do a video of it and email it back and say See I'm still pulling your trailers despite not being Walmart "Certified"
Walmart doesn't care who pulls their trailers. They only care who's driving under their operating authority and their liability.
 
January 7, 2021 I ended my layover and put myself in an “On Duty” status in Rockford, IL

Before I did a quick pre-trip in the 3 degree weather I noticed I’d received some texts throughout the night. I responded to some of them, totaling I think 5 from about 0730-0759.

I did a quick walk-around and got moving.

At 0959 (I think) I stopped in Poynette, WI and put myself in another “On Duty” status to fill one tank of fuel in order to make it back to Menomonie. Apparently I sent a text here also.

I did my drop and hook at the Sams in Eau Claire then went back to Menomonie.

About 1245 or so while waiting to drop my empty at Menomonie, and anxious to start on my Bismarck that I’d been dispatched on, I got impatient at a couple new guys making a ceremony of dropping other empties. I decided to try to back in next to a trailer that was sticking very far out into the lane and quite crooked. This trailer was obviously dropped by someone who needs to see lines in order to do things fairly straight, and who is terrible at lining up the nose of the trailer with the other noses. Snow removal at Menomonie has been severely lacking for probably four of my five years there now, while Walmart incessantly pounds the drum about snow cleats.

In my haste and irritation I put a scrape in my hood by striking a trailer directly across from me that was also terribly dropped that I’d failed to notice before attempting to grab my spot. I struck the nose of this trailer with the front right fender of my truck.

I told the shop and they took a few pictures and explained that we now simply wait on a repair estimate and from there any number of things can happen. This truck is a 2018 and due to be taken out of service this summer and has over 660,000 miles on it.

View attachment 86188View attachment 86189

The repair estimate finally came in. One was $1500, and the other $1300. They informed me they'd go with the lower estimate.

According to Walmart policy, because this tremendous damage was over $1000, I’m require to take a whiz quiz and submit my cell phone records for 24 hours either side of the accident. If it’s under $1000, it’s an “incident”, otherwise it’s the more severe “accident”, which then goes to the Accident Review Committee to determine this or that, etc.

We never got that far.

On January 18 (my day off) I get a call from our safety guy telling me I’m parked while this process begins and don’t even bother coming in on Wednesday to start my week as I’m not allowed to drive until the whiz quiz results come back, and my cell phone records exonerate me.

My cell phone records instead condemned me and we will never know if I’m a rampant dope addict because I never took the whiz quiz. On Wednesday the safety guy calls me again and tells me he’s completed my audit and “it doesn’t look good”, and at this point he's required to pass it on to my GTM as it’s become “an operations issue” - whatever that means. Apparently I’d sent 7 texts on January 7 while driving. Those would be the texts I mentioned from 0730-0759, and the other at 0959 while fueling. During our conversation I say this is not possible as firstly I’m not that stupid, and secondly any texts I sent would have been in accordance with policy while at least in an On Duty status, with the truck at 0 mph.

The safety guy also wonders about the accuracy of the time stamps and offers a possible life line. He says to open the Verizon site and have my wife text me. Then text my wife. Then to screenshot the times on our phones, and compare them to the Verizon website. We also discussed the fact that two of the numbers I’d texted were east coast numbers and perhaps that's why they showed up as being from 0830-0859 when I was on the drive line. At some point while at home pouring over the Verizon .pdf statement I realize the entire thing is one hour off, and in fact on Eastern Time.

The texts from the experiment show on the website as being 9 minutes ahead of our phones, and the Verizon records are listed in Eastern Time. My wife and I send a few other texts regarding some issues in the house which I delete individually.

The method proves an inaccuracy in Walmart policy.

Friday, January 21st I’m called into the office. The first thing my GTM says is that he “doesn’t see any alternatives aside from immediate termination”. I tell him his method is inaccurate. The experiment performed, that was recommended even by his own office staff, should have been sufficient. The 9 minute discrepancy should have been sufficient. I tell him if he were trying for a conviction of murder in a court room and presented evidence that was 9 minutes off, he’d likely get laughed at. He blinks and stares blankly.

He replies that the picture of the Verizon website when compared to the screen shots of our phones from the experiment are not good enough because the website shows 5 texts while our phones show three. Those would be the ones I deleted individually which were none of Walmart's business. I incredulously ask why an experiment that came from an idea originating in his office that proves this method is not accurate is not good enough. His reply was some canned bullshit but by this time I was pretty much seeing red because I realized this was a circular argument and he was unyielding in his stupidity. He asks me to prove that Verizon issues .pdf of all calls and texts in Eastern Time. Or maybe I could get the folks I texted to send me screenshots with time stamps on their phones.

I ask him if he knows where his boundaries end because he's not getting screenshots from my friends phones, and ask exactly what am I going to do to get Verizon to prove to Walmart which time zone they set their reports up in. Am I supposed to call up the CEO of Verizon? I fulfilled your requirements. I’ve proven your method is false. I’m PISSED at this man. Truthfully I never liked him anyway. It doesn’t take much to read between his lines and see when he’s delivering a line of shit. It really doesn’t.

At this point I simply tell him I'm not fighting with him anymore and I’ll go to the grave knowing I’m correct, and sleep just fine at night with my integrity fully intact. Since we like to preach ethics and all so much. I then stare him in the face and he repeats his opening line of no alternative besides termination. I scoff dismissively and raise my hands in surrender. I ask him what other hoops we’re going to jump through because it’s a long drive home, and I’d like to get started. 122.6 miles to be exact and I've already done it once today. I have applications I need to fill out.

It was here I realized this meeting was over before it started. This wasn’t a chance to defend myself. It was an exit interview, plain and simple.

The HR lady was sitting there the whole time. She hands me a bright yellow folder I only now realize she’d been holding since the moment I sat down. The folder contains a few packets on COBRA insurance, etcetera. I inform them that now, as from the beginning, I don't take any major health insurance from Walmart and they just dismissed a very reliable low maintenance employee. I tell them in more than 5 years I’ve had zero lates, zero coachings, zero incidents, and managed to get 500,000 accident free miles in 3 years 11 months while slip seating for four and a half years. I tell them I’ll sleep just fine knowing I did my part.

I removed my few belongings from the truck which the GTM had graciously moved into the wash bay during the meeting because it was well below zero outside. The HR lady supervises this and helps me carry the few armloads of stuff into my pickup.

I tell her thank you for the help, and that she has in fact been one of the nicer, more fun people to work with as she’s actually managed to retain a sense of humor and her personality somehow even past more than two decades of employment at the place. That’s a rare trait indeed.

And somewhere around 1045 am, with 658,657 safe miles in 5 years and 3 months, zero incidents and accidents, zero coachings, zero lates, and having made $117,000 in 2021, and over $100,000 every year previously, I get in my pickup and make my last ever exit out the gate at 6825 in Menomonie, WI.

Nothing in this post is untrue or exaggerated. It doesn’t have to be. If I can be fired from a policy like this then so can you!

Apply today, they’re still hiring!

But tell them your burner phone number. I already pay for 5 cell phones and 2 tablets so I wasn't interested in a burner phone. Plus, I thought I was doing everything correctly.

In fact, I’m positive I was.

It should however be noted that I was never actually shown my logs from that day, and I don't recall if that occurred to me during the meeting or after on the drive home.

In the words of my GTM as I exited his office, to which I did not respond, "Good luck to you."

Man I can sympathize. I got canned 2 days before Christmas and I ain’t really been the same since. Glad you landed on your feet.

I was considering applying at Wally. But gosh. would I be able to knowing how bad they treat drivers.
 
I logged in.

Good thing my phone remembered my password or I may not have.

New job has been rough. Very different. If it weren't for the group of other recovering Walmart drivers running out of Effingham I probably would have bailed already. There are SIX out of Menomonie alone. One got canned right after I did. Must be something about Q1. I think they trim out a bunch of people then talk about how many they hire the rest of the year.

I may have to leave the nee place anyway but I'll get to that in a bit.

Anyway, Sherwin Williams as a company is about 25 years behind the times overall. Updates are few and far between when they find something that works.

Such as weekly trip sheets that look like a dispatch board from the 1970s.

20220527_161147.webp

Yeah. We have an iPad on the dash to run eLogs on - one of the most powerful tools on the planet available to regular people, that reads geofencing and pulls mileage straight from the truck ECM, and were still doing point to point mileage in ink.

Makes me insane. But wait, there's more!

Back in March I was peddling 7 stops around Detroit with a load out of Romeoville. Romeoville is Valspar and such which is sold in Menards and Lowes and is geared toward lesser people while actual 71.00 a gallon Sherwin Williams paint is only sold in Sherwin Williams stores.

Anyway, Romeoville has its own set if issues you have to look out for that I had yet to learn. One of them is loading pallets out of order. You're not short that one pallet - it's on there somewhere.

Or maybe the Lowes folks grabbed an extra one and now YOU have to go back and get it and correct it.
 
So yeah, I had waited 8 hours at Romeoville for this joy of a load, run a split log, delivered all 7 stops around Detroit in one day, only to get a call at the last stop informing me of my mis delivery.

I told them I was tapped on hours for the day because I let one of the other Recovering Walmart drivers talk me into running a split and it would have to wait.

They didn't say much. They don't get wound up about much here. "It's just paint" they'll say.

Myself, I was not happy.

I was texting the wife and told her I was thinking of looking elsewhere.

Her response, again, similar to when I quit heavy haul was only, "Where are you going to go to make the money we need??!!"

I lost my shit and decided I was tired of her narcissistic abuse (which has gotten worse by far in the last few years) and I told her to continue to stay at her moms (grandma broke her wrist and the wife was staying there on weekends to help out for quite a while, after 3 years of sleeping in my daughter's room after COVID scared her to death but I'd always suspected it was because my wife was done with me [the discard phase of narcissistic abuse] by quite some time already) and I told her I'd get started on a divorce.

Well...she hit the fucking ground running. As if she'd had the idea for quite a while and I'd just green lighted it.

So since March we've been trudging through that process. I'm currently sitting in an empty house with 2 lonely cats who also seem to have been discarded by the whole family and are now hone alone 5 days a week, fighting off depression and absolute melancholy like I've never felt in my life.

So yeah. So far my 2022 is fan-fuckin-tastic.

I'll probably start a thread detailing what I've realized has been a very long road of narcissistic abuse that I've dealt with, probably knew about on some level, and in many cases overlooked examples of.

Not normally one to reveal deeply personal information on here, I'm just not sure I care anymore.

Come this time next year there's a distint possibility I may be living in a shitty trailer park or in some roach infested 75sq ft apartment.

So at this point if anyone wants my identity they're more than welcome to it.
 
So yeah, I had waited 8 hours at Romeoville for this joy of a load, run a split log, delivered all 7 stops around Detroit in one day, only to get a call at the last stop informing me of my mis delivery.

I told them I was tapped on hours for the day because I let one of the other Recovering Walmart drivers talk me into running a split and it would have to wait.

They didn't say much. They don't get wound up about much here. "It's just paint" they'll say.

Myself, I was not happy.

I was texting the wife and told her I was thinking of looking elsewhere.

Her response, again, similar to when I quit heavy haul was only, "Where are you going to go to make the money we need??!!"

I lost my shit and decided I was tired of her narcissistic abuse (which has gotten worse by far in the last few years) and I told her to continue to stay at her moms (grandma broke her wrist and the wife was staying there on weekends to help out for quite a while, after 3 years of sleeping in my daughter's room after COVID scared her to death but I'd always suspected it was because my wife was done with me [the discard phase of narcissistic abuse] by quite some time already) and I told her I'd get started on a divorce.

Well...she hit the fucking ground running. As if she'd had the idea for quite a while and I'd just green lighted it.

So since March we've been trudging through that process. I'm currently sitting in an empty house with 2 lonely cats who also seem to have been discarded by the whole family and are now hone alone 5 days a week, fighting off depression and absolute melancholy like I've never felt in my life.

So yeah. So far my 2022 is fan-fuckin-tastic.

I'll probably start a thread detailing what I've realized has been a very long road of narcissistic abuse that I've dealt with, probably knew about on some level, and in many cases overlooked examples of.

Not normally one to reveal deeply personal information on here, I'm just not sure I care anymore.

Come this time next year there's a distint possibility I may be living in a shitty trailer park or in some roach infested 75sq ft apartment.

So at this point if anyone wants my identity they're more than welcome to it.
I'm not liking this to say I enjoy it, just it's good to see you back and not dead under a pallet of red paint.

I don't have any serious words to say, nothing would really help.

Other than it's always good to get away from abuse.
 
I logged in.

Good thing my phone remembered my password or I may not have.

New job has been rough. Very different. If it weren't for the group of other recovering Walmart drivers running out of Effingham I probably would have bailed already. There are SIX out of Menomonie alone. One got canned right after I did. Must be something about Q1. I think they trim out a bunch of people then talk about how many they hire the rest of the year.

I may have to leave the nee place anyway but I'll get to that in a bit.

Anyway, Sherwin Williams as a company is about 25 years behind the times overall. Updates are few and far between when they find something that works.

Such as weekly trip sheets that look like a dispatch board from the 1970s.

View attachment 86588

Yeah. We have an iPad on the dash to run eLogs on - one of the most powerful tools on the planet available to regular people, that reads geofencing and pulls mileage straight from the truck ECM, and were still doing point to point mileage in ink.

Makes me insane. But wait, there's more!

Back in March I was peddling 7 stops around Detroit with a load out of Romeoville. Romeoville is Valspar and such which is sold in Menards and Lowes and is geared toward lesser people while actual 71.00 a gallon Sherwin Williams paint is only sold in Sherwin Williams stores.

Anyway, Romeoville has its own set if issues you have to look out for that I had yet to learn. One of them is loading pallets out of order. You're not short that one pallet - it's on there somewhere.

Or maybe the Lowes folks grabbed an extra one and now YOU have to go back and get it and correct it.
You would have just outed your real name if your handwriting wasn't so bad.

Sean 6inator?
 

Back
Top