• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

I Despise WalMart People

If you think Wally World is bad, try going to a NASCAR race. I won't make that mistake again.

What??? You don't like being a part of an unruly crowd of drunks who throw chicken bones at each other?

"Da' hell wif da' race, I come fer da' paartee!!!"

Timing is everything... during a NASCAR race is the best time to go to Wal-Mart 'cause 50% of the idiots are watchin' the race.

I will say that some tracks are better than others, but Chicagoland made Injuns experience seem like heaven.

I will say that some tracks are better than others, but Chicagoland made Injuns experience seem like heaven.
Living in the Chicagoland area, one might assume I'd have an instant, knee-jerk reactionary reply to that statement containing all caps & angry words.

Nope.

This area sucks. It's why I moved the hell out.

I don't mind having to drive an hour & 15 minutes to get home from here.

I know, I know... I feel like a 2nd class citizen as I walk the isles of Wally-World. I hate going there with a passion and especially regret it when it's time to check out. Ugh!!

But, their cheap-ass shit keeps me coming back for more. Thank Gawd, for Wal-Mart.
I have news for you: If your shopping at Wal-Mart, you ARE a second class citizen.

I have news for you: If your shopping at Wal-Mart, you ARE a second class citizen.

To concrete your assertion, I'll let it be known that if Wally-World is a bit too pricey on whatever it is I need you'll see me at Dollar General, Family Dollar, or, the Goodwill Store.:thefinger:

I draw the line, though, at the Two Day Old Bread Store.

censoredbynedflanders-jpg.9189

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread