• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

And some people just don't understand why I despise Walmart...........

rebel

Well known, by a few
Premium
I should clarify that I once admired the company started by Sam Walton, especially the emphasis on "Buy American."
But Sam's gone and so is the integrity that was its legacy.
This story epitomizes everything about corporate greed and immorality that seems to permeate almost everything we have today.

NYT: Wal-Mart hushed up Mexico bribery case - World news - The New York Times - msnbc.com

Hate them to. hate shopping there, unfortunitly they got some really good deal nd saves gas to buy it all at one store rather than drive all over to save a dollar when i just wasted 2 getting to the other place. wish i had other options but realistically, there isnt much close to shop except wally mart. and besides, gotta love the people of walmart website. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread