• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Super walmart

derekcook13

Is Super Walmart a truck stop. Your thoughts.

Have you ever looked at the faces of the people coming in, or out of these Super Walmarts, as you enter? I've got the look of, "their taken over". Or, "how can we stop this". People in general hate us I think!

Have you ever looked at the faces of the people coming in, or out of these Super Walmarts, as you enter? I've got the look of, "their taken over". Or, "how can we stop this". People in general hate us I think!
i am lucky. i am at home, and i take my car to all the stores, and i don't look nor smell like the a-typical trucker in thier minds.

but i could care less what anyone thinks of me, as i hate everyone just as much.

I like Winco and Fred Meyer. Walmart, super Walmart disgust me. The lines are offensively long because they won’t put enough people on registers, you actually pay more, not less st Walmart abs let’s be honest about some of the Walmart shoppers. That’s why there’s a website dedicated to them.

I like Winco and Fred Meyer. Walmart, super Walmart disgust me. The lines are offensively long because they won’t put enough people on registers, you actually pay more, not less st Walmart abs let’s be honest about some of the Walmart shoppers. That’s why there’s a website dedicated to them.
Thats because people want $15 an hour to do a job that isnt worth $8 an hour.

That maybe true. But the unspoken min is 10 an hour. I know being a cashier isn't manual labor, like we've worked before, but 10.00 an hour isn't unreasonable.I think

Have you guys ever been to Laredo, TX Walmart. Man what a place, they got special bobtail parking. They treat you well, very nice.

It used to be nice to hit Walmarts on the rise. Run in, get stuff, get out. A lot of the ones I used to stop at no longer allow trucks because of some of the trash we have our here. They didn’t appreciate it and took it for granted and trashed it.

It used to be nice to hit Walmarts on the rise. Run in, get stuff, get out. A lot of the ones I used to stop at no longer allow trucks because of some of the trash we have our here. They didn’t appreciate it and took it for granted and trashed it.
Yeah, I know. The best Walmart for me! Is home in St Louis, Bridgeton to be exact. There is a huge area for trucks. Dunkin Dounts across the street, Imos Pizza. Yeap and when they see the trailer, no question are ever asked.

There was one in Perry, GA I used to go to. Had a Sonny’s BBQ in the lot. It was great to park, get supplies and Sonny’s then some drivers really took advantage of everything and now they’ll call the cops on you.

There was one in Perry, GA I used to go to. Had a Sonny’s BBQ in the lot. It was great to park, get supplies and Sonny’s then some drivers really took advantage of everything and now they’ll call the cops on you.
I just saw Youtube on that Walmart. In most cases it's the city and the general public. Now, you know as well as I do! We tend to follow each other! You find a descent place to park, next time you come in 10 trucks are there. My totally cool place to park? Is anywhere off a country road, nobody else just you.

Or some jackwad parks his trailer perpendicular to yours, in front of your hood.
It's almost open window season. That's the best, all by yourself, engine off, windows down

When I stopped at a Walmart I would find the greeter or the manager and tell them this is my truck I am going to be here about 20 mins to buy some groceries and then I am gone, Is that okay?
They always said yes.

I just saw Youtube on that Walmart. In most cases it's the city and the general public. Now, you know as well as I do! We tend to follow each other! You find a descent place to park, next time you come in 10 trucks are there. My totally cool place to park? Is anywhere off a country road, nobody else just you.
I’m from the northeast originally. I used to run there exclusively and had a ton of spots that I would never tell anyone about. Now I run to SoCal every week. I have new hiding spots. And they’re secret too. Too many dummies.

i am lucky. i am at home, and i take my car to all the stores, and i don't look nor smell like the a-typical trucker in thier minds.

but i could care less what anyone thinks of me, as i hate everyone just as much.

Typical.

Atypical means outside the realm of normalcy for whatever you’re talking about.

Same here.

Especially liberals. I HATE modern liberals.

Thats because people want $15 an hour to do a job that isnt worth $8 an hour.
funny you should say that!!! me and a friend went into a local wal mart he was looking for a c clamp. i looked around and they had the same shit from 15 years ago:stare1:. so he went into the hardware dept looking for a c clamp and could not find one so he asked the guy working in that dept as he did not know what a c clamp was so then he asked someone else and they did not know and then they asked two more people if they knew what one was and if they had any and they were all clueless:coocoo:. i just wispered yea there worth 15.00 an HR:D:eek::stare1::confused-96:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread