• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Walmart doomed.....

GAnthony

Go away
Premium
Warren Buffet has that much control over a business that makes billions every year?

You keep praying for the demise of WalMart.

Heh.

If you don't think Walmart is watching this you're lying to yourself.

They are well aware of the changes and challenges retail as a whole is facing.

Warren Buffet has that much control over a business that makes billions every year?

it can be a sign, of future stocks sales, and a decline in over all profit margins for the remaining stock holders.

Im not so much praying 4 the demise its that I have NO USE for Em

I so dislike the Walmart expirience ...its a pain in the ass and all the idiots who crowd up the place at all hours of the day

Furthermore Walmarts prices arent that much cheaper on most things than other places like for auto stuff n tools I can go to Farm N Fleet and find just as good of deals..

Meijer and Kmart charge a little more but much easier to navigate and not as ridicuolsly crowded....

For groceries I go to Jewel and the Harborside market because its easy and i know where everything is plus if I clip cuopons I come out just as well as walmart minus the Grief Factor and all thise retards congregating tbroughout

I might shop at Walmart 3 or 4 times in an Entire year and if I do it will be at like 3 in the morning many hours before the General Pubic even contemplates waking up

For groceries, go to Menard's.

Seriously. Not kidding.

Same Tombstone pizzas that are $3 something at Walmart are $2 something at Menard's.

Full racks of ribs for like 9 bucks, and they have a ton of sauces and spices.

Lots of nuts, chips, beef jerky, drinks, coffee, etc.

Man food. :cool:

If there's a food item you need that they don't have in that little section at Menard's, you're a prima donna.

Seriously. Not kidding.

Same Tombstone pizzas that are $3 something at Walmart are $2 something at Menard's.

If there's a food item you need that they don't have in that little section at Menard's, you're a prima donna.

Hell yeah I forgot about Menards ...

Wait a minute now I thought only "commies" ate Frozen Pizza

Seriously. Not kidding.

Menards sells lumber, electrical, and plumbing supplies, and food as well..>???

where are the frozen foods, in the rock salt area........(get it, rock salt, FROZEN foods...???? yuk, yuk, yuk....)

maybe to stop the doom for wally's world, they ought to open up a lumber aisle in thier stores...

oh wait..the wood, would be from China.....
Couldn't possibly be any worse than the crap Menard's calls 2x4's.

You gotta break down a whole bunk just to find three good ones.

Couldn't possibly be any worse than the crap Menard's calls 2x4's.

You gotta break down a whole bunk just to find three good ones.
christ tell me about it....like Lowe's....

there is a REAL lumber yard actually nearly same distance from my house as Lowe's, but, i nary need the REAL quality for my tiny projects.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread