• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

I Despise WalMart People

Talk about gross pictures,lol.Anyway I don't know what Walmarts injun goes to but I have never witnessed any of that.

It doesn't matter what time of day or night it is or which location, there is always a squallerin' baby or toddler. When it's after midnight, I can't help but feel sorry for the young'uns. The poor little tykes are tired and they should be in their own beds resting comfortably, rather than being dragged around WalMart by an uncaring parent.

It doesn't matter what time of day or night it is or which location, there is always a squallerin' baby or toddler. When it's after midnight, I can't help but feel sorry for the young'uns. The poor little tykes are tired and they should be in their own beds resting comfortably, rather than being dragged around WalMart by an uncaring parent.
so true or you see the hell raisers that love tearing the store apart just like there parents

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread