Motor Carrier EC's Going For It

Could you explain what a Toe Thumb is please? Or is it what it implies, a big toe sticking off to the side like a thumb? :confused2:

I think that pretty feet are a turn on, but ugly feet are just that, GROSS!

Up until a few minutes ago I was just using the TV speakers. Which are actually pretty fantastic as far as TV speakers go. It uses the screen and has a couple subs in the rear.

But then I moved my bookshelf speakers and it's like...whoa. For basic movies that's cool but it's obviously just a bunch of boom and volume from directly in front of you.

Now I'm looking into Dolby Atmos systems. My TV looks cinematic enough to be worthy of the investment.

I can easily justify it by being a snob.

is also acidic and therefore abrasive though so there's that
I thought it was like a sandblasting effect.

You have the rain falling out of the sky at high speed hitting your windshield literally sandblasting the bugs away.

And they say every raindrop starts with a speck of dust, there's your sand.

Nothing like a high pressure water treatment. 🙂

I thought it was like a sandblasting effect.

You have the rain falling out of the sky at high speed hitting your windshield literally sandblasting the bugs away.

And they say every raindrop starts with a speck of dust, there's your sand.

Nothing like a high pressure water treatment. 🙂
That's why I laugh at people who say never use the green side of a sponge. It's glass, not plastic. It'll take a long time for that to damage anything.

With very little effort. Try it on a corner out of your view. The glass is scratched on the first pass.
I already posted about this. I've cleaned the entire windshield this way with no ill effect whatsoever. It'll take a lot of scrubbing to damage a windshield.

Remember this is glass. It takes diamonds to cut glass.

I already posted about this. I've cleaned the entire windshield this way with no ill effect whatsoever. It'll take a lot of scrubbing to damage a windshield.

Remember this is glass. It takes diamonds to cut glass.
Here's a whole page full of search results for how to remove scratches from windshield glass.

Apparently if there's a need for so many instructional websites on the process, there are a lot of people scrubbing their windshields with diamonds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread