Motor Carrier EC's Going For It

Electric Chicken

Premium
Baby's First Chainsaw™

Echo CS-2511T. 6lbs 11oz curb weight. 12" bar stock, 14" available. 25cc spring assist start. Designed for bucket truck, ladder, tree climbing. Has a lanyard loop.

Thought I was going to have to climb a ladder to release the branches, hence such a small saw. Instead I was able to cut the branches shorter on the ground then break them off the tree by pulling and twisting until they fell, instead of climbing anything.

Tree has to come out anyway but the ground is too soft for a service truck. Every time it seems like there's a chance, it rains again.

I took down a smaller tree at my mom's with it yesterday and it did great. The trunk was about the size of these branches.

20210911_183524.jpg

20210911_183549.jpg

Last edited:

Electric Chicken

Premium
well you got some fire wood, after this dries out.
I don't currently burn the stuff but I've been considering one of those small stoves just for the relaxing ambiance ever since I moved in. I have a corner in my living room that would be perfect for one.

Then again there's that whole pain in the ass factor that keeps me from buying one.

GAnthony

No soup for you...!!
Premium
I don't currently burn the stuff but I've been considering one of those small stoves just for the relaxing ambiance ever since I moved in. I have a corner in my living room that would be perfect for one.

Then again there's that whole pain in the ass factor that keeps me from buying one.
well, i am sure a neighbor or two, does burn wood. they will gladly take it off your hands.

charge'em a little less than the going rate for a cord, they'll go fo it.

389 Hood

Premium
I read it like he was going to use the wood for heating in a fireplace.

Electric Chicken

Premium
As I was doing my monthly maintenance report for August, I noticed the major expenses have tapered off significantly. A couple light bulbs/sockets, a cabin air filter, the intake air filter, the radio, and the replacement (OE) headlight housings.

For September so far all I have is the LED headlight bulbs, and that was just two days ago.

Electric Chicken

Premium
Made an updated headlight comparo video. The LEDs are definitely brighter to my eyes but whether they're something I HAVE to have from here on out...eh I dunno. I could probably go back to the halogens and be just as happy. My dashcam also seems to have a little trouble with the color of the LEDs.

Edited to update video link. Had a typo in the original video, which required a complete reprocess.

Last edited:

Mike

Made an updated headlight comparo video. The LEDs are definitely brighter to my eyes but whether they're something I HAVE to have from here on out...eh I dunno. I could probably go back to the halogens and be just as happy. My dashcam also seems to have a little trouble with the color of the LEDs.

"liked" simply because of the awesome music selection!

Electric Chicken

Premium
I usually don't bother watching high action flicks on TV because I can't really tell what's going on because of the size and dark shadows and such.

Last Sunday I took delivery of a 65" OLED 4K TV that Sony came out with earlier this year. So I decided to watch Transformers on it.

It looked great and I could tell sorta what's going on but that kind of action is still too fast for me. The ShakiCam™ style doesn't help.

Megan Fox was worth it though. Honestly just give me 2 hours of her doing things. I don't care what, and the slower the better.

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
I usually don't bother watching high action flicks on TV because I can't really tell what's going on because of the size and dark shadows and such.

Last Sunday I took delivery of a 65" OLED 4K TV that Sony came out with earlier this year. So I decided to watch Transformers on it.

It looked great and I could tell sorta what's going on but that kind of action is still too fast for me. The ShakiCam™ style doesn't help.

Megan Fox was worth it though. Honestly just give me 2 hours of her doing things. I don't care what, and the slower the better.
Megan Fox has a Toe Thumb. It's gross.

Users who are viewing this thread