Duck Pond Redneckery

View attachment 84780

Tyler L Childers is the meth head who shot Sarah's brother in the back of the head with a 410 shotgun.

Illinois is only charging him with felony obstructing justice so far. Murder charges in Kentucky. And Tennessee is probably charging him with something too.
well, in all seriousness, i have always been pro-death penalty.

and KY does have that on the books.

i hope the SOB fries

when and if you can, keep us updated on this asshole.

i hope Sarah's family (or some of them), can make it to his trial

I want to be able to put the motorcycle in the motorcycle shed instead of the shop. So I had to deflate my air mattress and turn my Matt Foley Mobile back into a minivan.

This thing on the middle seat has been broken for years.

20210731_122204.jpg

20210731_122314.jpg

The other side that ain't broken

20210731_122209.jpg

Quarter inch washer pressed on with channel locks.

20210731_124302.jpg

An electrical grommet and a hitch pin oughta hold the stupid thing on.

20210731_124437.jpg

It's actually latched in properly for the first time in probably 8 years. 😁

20210731_125016.jpg

20210731_124954.jpg

**** the third seat though. Ain't no room for anything in the back when I've got it in there. And it's not in the motorcycle shed.

The problem is, he may just get a slap on the wrist like most and do a few years before getting free because of 'good behavior'.

Felony obstruction is nothing. The murder charge will be 2nd degree at best due to his drug history. Tennessee may just hit him with kidnapping.

Hopefully, he won't see the light of day for a while.

As for you being the only one to break the news to Sarah, I agree 100%. You'll pick the right time and place to do it without causing any further stress to her.

She's almost comatose today, like yesterday.

It may be a while before she is ready to handle the news. That said, I would probably break it to her while you are still at the hospital, because there is no telling how she will react.

Would not want to feel the weight on your shoulders right now.

It may be a while before she is ready to handle the news. That said, I would probably break it to her while you are still at the hospital, because there is no telling how she will react.

Would not want to feel the weight on your shoulders right now.
I'm planning on getting as many of her family here as possible, like in a conference room, and having a nurse present.

Not sure when that will be though.

Tub drains are a PITA. Especially if you don't have a crawl space to access the plumbing with. I'd have to take out part of a wall to get to that.

Tub drains are a PITA. Especially if you don't have a crawl space to access the plumbing with. I'd have to take out part of a wall to get to that.
The crawlspace is shallow and a pain in the ass to climb into. Theres a 2'x2' hole in the basement wall about 4 feet up from the floor.

When I'm in there lying on my back, with my elbow on the dirt floor, forearm plumb vertical, I can touch the floor boards with my fingertips. My chest barely clears the floor joists.

But other than that, it shouldn't be too hard to replace it... Except I'm going to need another person. The drain screws into the pipe from the top. I'll need someone to screw the thingy down while I hold it from underneath, unless I can put a little scissor jack under it or something. I dunno.

I'm at the hospital right now.

When I took my shower this morning I plugged the drain and when I was done I used a 12 volt bilge pump to pump the water into the sink. 🙄

The crawlspace is shallow and a pain in the ass to climb into. Theres a 2'x2' hole in the basement wall about 4 feet up from the floor.

When I'm in there lying on my back, with my elbow on the dirt floor, forearm plumb vertical, I can touch the floor boards with my fingertips. My chest barely clears the floor joists.

But other than that, it shouldn't be too hard to replace it... Except I'm going to need another person. The drain screws into the pipe from the top. I'll need someone to screw the thingy down while I hold it from underneath, unless I can put a little scissor jack under it or something. I dunno.

I'm at the hospital right now.

When I took my shower this morning I plugged the drain and when I was done I used a 12 volt bilge pump to pump the water into the sink. 🙄
Do what I'd do. Burn the house down and build a new one. Screw plumbing.

😃

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread