New To Trucking Best state to work out of

krelithous

Supporter
Indiana. Damn near everyone has a terminal here. They didn’t nickname Indiana “The Crossroads of America” for nothing.

plus, the cost of living here is cheap compared to most other areas in the country.
do they have an income tax??? what's property taxes like. states might be cheaper in one area but they get you in the wallet in other areas like higher property taxes

Thunder Road

as thunder road mentioned texas florida nevada great weather no state income tax. south dakota has no state income tax also and low cost of living. but you'll have to deal with the winters and tonados:eek::stare1:...
Nevada also has no food taxes at the grocery store.

Thunder Road

do they have an income tax??? what's property taxes like. states might be cheaper in one area but they get you in the wallet in other areas like higher property taxes
Nevada is really good; no state income taxes, low property taxes, no food taxes at the grocery store.
My property tax is about $2000.00 a year and that's in a high end HOA.

krelithous

Supporter
Nevada is really good; no state income taxes, low property taxes, no food taxes at the grocery store.
My property tax is about $2000.00 a year and that's in a high end HOA.
that's why i chose nevada as well. as well as there open carry law. there's no way i would live in an HOA. i also have a high end home in henderson. smogging your 4 wheeler in nevada is cheaper to. thanks to all of the gamblers ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)