Best coffee

Another heathen! You know you are all going to hell!

Been there done that, have the post card, i am Cerb lol

Too late........I have already been to Texas! :holdflag:
:rolllaugh:

Texas is only hell if you have to drive across it or pick up a load there, drop a load there, be in any state attached to it or even just looking at it on the map.

I said hell, not heaven! Texas is God's country!

Haven't you heard, god's on vacation. he's here in Florida drinking margaritas and doing bath salts.

So in other words... he did you a favor....

Drinking starbucks is like licking the litter box. not that i know just from what i've heard from a freind from a friend.

And as I learned from my Marine Corps days, a dirty sock thrown in for good measure!

LOL now that brings back some memories. Military coffee. You didnt drink it, it just jumped in your mouth kicked ,your ass and went down like wet georgia clay. Damn that sh!t was good. How about them mre's? Got beeter as time went on, even had little bottles of tabasco sauce in some packets. That fruit cake was crap but the brownie was decent.

LOL now that brings back some memories. Military coffee. You didnt drink it, it just jumped in your mouth kicked ,your ass and went down like wet georgia clay. Damn that sh!t was good. How about them mre's? Got beeter as time went on, even had little bottles of tabasco sauce in some packets. That fruit cake was crap but the brownie was decent.

When I was first in, C-Rats were issued! They had cigarettes in them! MRE's are OK, some better than others. I keep a case on the truck for emergencies, especially when driving to Alaska.

When I was first in, C-Rats were issued!

Yuck, lost a lot of weight in those days i bet. MREs were/are a definite upgrade esp now. Kinda funny you can pick them up at most army/navy stores out there. Used to keep a few around for whatever but dont anymore.

Haven't ya ever grabbed the beer bottle that the guy doin' Skoal was using by mistake?

Um, no.

I have that beat. I was at a gunshow once. I sat down to read something. I was thirsty, so I grabbed my ice tea and took a healthy swallow, only I didn't have an ice tea, I picked up someone's cup of chew spittle. I nearly threw up!

Pay attention Terry. I thought you were an ex Jarhead?

Years ago I worked for Digital and the local community college asked the company if they could spare an engineer to teach Fortran 101 as the professor was having an operation and could not teach the night course at all. I was picked.

So, there's this guy sitting in the front row and after an hour I said, I could have swore that coke bottle was empty and now it's half full????? He said, chewing tobacco. Half the class was ready to puke. We took a 15 minute break.

That is such a disgusting habit.

We prefer the term "former Jarhead!" The term "ex" does not apply, because we will always be United States Marines and damned proud of it!

Don't Marines take command from the POTUS without question or... something else?

just wondering..... that's all

Don't Marines take command from the POTUS without question or... something else?

just wondering..... that's all

Depends on the circumstances. There is a time and place for questioning. POTUS rarely gives orders to individual Marines, Soldiers, Airmen or Seamen, orders flow through the chain of command. At times "It's not mine to question why, but to do, or die!

So the Newman's brand of Keurig K-cups, with "Coffee Mate" or generic Walmart brand liquid creamer is good.

But with milk, or powdered creamer, it sucks.

The Centrella Foods brand creamer TOTALLY SUCKS.

That's the result of 6 months worth of research since I got a Keurig for Christmas.

Used to slip seat with a driverthat liked to spread newspaper on the floor of the cab (daycab with no passenger seat) and spit his tobacco on the newspapers and leave it the truck for me everyday.

Used to slip seat with a driverthat liked to spread newspaper on the floor of the cab (daycab with no passenger seat) and spit his tobacco on the newspapers and leave it the truck for me everyday.

I would be leaving a little someting, something for him, something a little more disgusting that spittle!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread