Best coffee

I like pilot caffé um its good

The mild an the columbo is good

Sorry terry I can't do starbucks

Used to slip seat with a driverthat liked to spread newspaper on the floor of the cab (daycab with no passenger seat) and spit his tobacco on the newspapers and leave it the truck for me everyday.

I would be leaving a little someting, something for him, something a little more disgusting that spittle!

Put 5th wheel grease on the inside of the outside door handle where you can't see it, but your fingers touch when you open the door.

Put 5th wheel grease on the inside of the outside door handle where you can't see it, but your fingers touch when you open the door.

You are not disgusting enough! If he is not falling all over himself getting out of the cab, you don't hear him shreeking or throwing up, you are too easy on him. He should have nightmares for years!

You are not disgusting enough! If he is not falling all over himself getting out of the cab, you don't hear him shreeking or throwing up, you are too easy on him. He should have nightmares for years!

Ok.

Get a condom, vaseline & baby powder. Mix the baby powder in with the vaseline to add "color". Slop some of the stuff into the condom & pull it over the thing you stick the seat belt buckle into. Maybe take a red pen, pull the ink cartridge out, snip the end off and put a bunch of red ink all over the outside of the condom.

Is that disgusting enough for you, Terry?

Ok.

Get a condom, vaseline & baby powder. Mix the baby powder in with the vaseline to add "color". Slop some of the stuff into the condom & pull it over the thing you stick the seat belt buckle into. Maybe take a red pen, pull the ink cartridge out, snip the end off and put a bunch of red ink all over the outside of the condom.

You can be one vindictive individual!

Ya know. I started this thread to relive some of my teenage years and share my memories as a dish washer, coffee maker and cook but you guys have turned it into a coffee war.

This is considered cyber bullying and I'm seriously considering getting a bottle of Tequila, a hooker and a good sized roach to smoke.

I thought this forum was different but I have been sorely mistaken.

Like taking candy from a baby.

Full Metal Condom

Rubber Duck said:
So the Newman's brand of Keurig K-cups, with "Coffee Mate" or generic Walmart brand liquid creamer is good.

But with milk, or powdered creamer, it sucks.

The Centrella Foods brand creamer TOTALLY SUCKS.

That's the result of 6 months worth of research since I got a Keurig for Christmas.

I used to hqve one of those but the ex wife got it now. I found that reusing the plastic cups and filling them wih your favorite Sbux bean cost about 1/3 the price of buying the k-kups. Though it has been a couple years since I priced them. How much does a package of those k-cups go for now? When I did my comparision I could find them on sale for $7 but the full retail price was $10.

Rubber Duck said:
Ok.

We used ro do the condom thing but with mayonaise.....

Well, I don't play fair, I'm talking feces, vomit, skunks, snakes and commercial stink. As I wouldn't want that in a truck I drive, I would do it to his car.

Well, I don't play fair, I'm talking feces, vomit, skunks, snakes and commercial stink. As I wouldn't want that in a truck I drive, I would do it to his car.

That is the talk of a man who drank way too much starbucks coffee. I think it is beginning to rot your brain.

I think you need another cup of coffee.....lol

I, always, want another cup of coffee, I never need on. Just to be clear, I'm not an Internet Rambo, if I was in this situation, I would ask politely for the other driver to stop his bad behaviour, if that didn't work, I would demand he stop, if that didn't work, all bets are off, he will get what he deserves.

Ya know. I started this thread to relive some of my teenage years and share my memories as a dish washer, coffee maker and cook but you guys have turned it into a coffee war.

This is considered cyber bullying and I'm seriously considering getting a bottle of Tequila, a hooker and a good sized roach to smoke.

I thought this forum was different but I have been sorely mistaken.

The title of the thread is "Best Coffee", and the discussion is about coffee. What did you expect? 90% of the threads on this forum get derailed or hijacked. At least this one has gone 117 posts and the topic is still mostly about coffee. That's actually pretty good for staying on topic.

I used to have one of those but the ex wife got it now. I found that reusing the plastic cups and filling them with your favorite Sbux bean cost about 1/3 the price of buying the k-kups. Though it has been a couple years since I priced them. How much does a package of those k-cups go for now? When I did my comparison I could find them on sale for $7 but the full retail price was $10.

$11-13 at China-mart.

We used to do the condom thing but with mayonnaise.....

Mayonnaise would be too gross, as it would get rancid or something. Using baby powder mixed with vaseline makes it seem like something totally gross, but really isn't. The red ink is probably a bad idea though, if it gets on the seat fabric it ain't coming out.

Ok.

Hang a used tampon on the rearview just oozing with waste, **** on the drivers seat and spank the monkey on the steering wheel, just for starters tho.

No, mess with me and I will **** you up!

Gotta get thru a 90lb pit and me first. well waiting..............................

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread