Battery terminal maintenance


Over heated or, it was a spot in the run that was poorly made. I have had it happen before. Just rip it off and put a new piece on it. Or if you’re lazy wrap it in a half million layers of electric tape. 🤣
It was too hot to touch. I’d just finished soldering on the terminal. Went to grab it to pull it off and dropped it right away “fuck that’s hot!”

No matter how many times I cut down a bolt, heat them with torches or even wind a nut off with an impact it’s the same thing “fuck that’s hot” :biglaugh:

You’d think you’d eventually learn better :coocoo:
 
It was too hot to touch. I’d just finished soldering on the terminal. Went to grab it to pull it off and dropped it right away “**** that’s hot!”

No matter how many times I cut down a bolt, heat them with torches or even wind a nut off with an impact it’s the same thing “**** that’s hot” :biglaugh:

You’d think you’d eventually learn better :coocoo:
Must be a flatbedder thing.
 
It was too hot to touch. I’d just finished soldering on the terminal. Went to grab it to pull it off and dropped it right away “**** that’s hot!”

No matter how many times I cut down a bolt, heat them with torches or even wind a nut off with an impact it’s the same thing “**** that’s hot” :biglaugh:

You’d think you’d eventually learn better :coocoo:
 
51080B7A-47E2-478A-8E89-855641D9DF4C.webp
Replaced the one junk battery, one cable, fixed up that one cable, we’ll give ‘er a go this week and see how she does
CA64E645-A18D-4C3D-BF1A-8BAAAEFFFE1E.webp
Trying this stuff out, it leaves kind of a waxy coating
 

Back
Top