Yes, that's what makes the Cascadia or the Western Star the most likely choices. Depends on where engines are when the time comes. Cummins seems to be gaining ground again after their ISX disasters.DD15.....end of statement
Yes, that's what makes the Cascadia or the Western Star the most likely choices. Depends on where engines are when the time comes. Cummins seems to be gaining ground again after their ISX disasters.DD15.....end of statement
Just for the love of god, never ever ever get a piece of shit Eaton auto shift.Yes, that's what makes the Cascadia or the Western Star the most likely choices. Depends on where engines are when the time comes. Cummins seems to be gaining ground again after their ISX disasters.
Good gawd. I gave you a chanceI'm considering all options.
If it looks like I will be running long hauls when the purchase time comes, then the truck will be bigger. If I manage to narrow my operating area to a semi local/regional gig, then the truck will be smaller.
A w990 isn't out of the question at this point, 600hp CumminGs and all.
A short nosed Cascadia is even a possibility if I end up transitioning into fairly local stuff.
Yes, we are polar opposites. I've already had the fun trucks. Now, I am supporting a family of 5 with the truck and need it to be as practical and profitable as possible.Good gawd. I gave you a chance
So you like driving ugly trucks? Is that it?
Ok ok back to being serious- you prefer things inside the truck to be set up depending on where you’re running, versus having a decent looking ride? That seems backwards, my truck is horribly set up for OTR yet she’s a sexy beast
Me thinks we’re on opposite ends of the teeter totter
sexy beast
I’m sorry to hear that.Yes, we are polar opposites. I've already had the fun trucks. Now, I am supporting a family of 5 with the truck and need it to be as practical and profitable as possible.
I’ve got a pitcher album if I ever trip across youBeauty is in the eye of the beholder I rekon. I have never seen a full pic of your truck but I can tell you this. I have never seen a Binder that would turn my head.
990 is a hood. And it’s going to be the only hood on the market in the very near future.
What about that awesome severe duty freightliner that is out now? ATS seems to like them, LOL.990 is a hood. And it’s going to be the only hood on the market in the very near future.
It's a hood, but like the Coronado, it does have some aero built into it which puts it kind of halfway between an aero truck and an old hood. It's a midroof though, so a nose cone on the trailer would be a must.990 is a hood. And it’s going to be the only hood on the market in the very near future.
If you trip across me I get to see it in person hahaha!I’ve got a pitcher album if I ever trip across you
You could get a chrome turbo wing insteadIt's a hood, but like the Coronado, it does have some aero built into it which puts it kind of halfway between an aero truck and an old hood. It's a midroof though, so a nose cone on the trailer would be a must.
You could get a chrome turbo wing instead
My brother swears he gained almost 1 mpg when he installed his.and make the MPG's worse? no thanks, LOL
My brother swears he gained almost 1 mpg when he installed his.
I don’t have back up data other than what he tells me. He says he also gained another MPG when he bought his trailer with the full aero package on it. Minus the tail.Maybe. I've heard they have no aero improvements at all, but really don't know what the truth is on that.
I don’t have back up data other than what he tells me. He says he also gained another MPG when he bought his trailer with the full aero package on it. Minus the tail.
I dunno the name. He bought a 53’ wabash from Wick’s it has a nose thing on it and skirts under it, and a tire inflation system.Truck smart? (the stuff under the trailer)
true.People don’t realize how much mpg they lose with under inflated tires.