Any stock traders here?

Welcome to the world of Old Joe and his Ho.

Everything is down.

The crypto market is going nuts for one reason and one reason only.

Governments are getting involved.

My stocks aren't doing well for that very same reason.
I made the mistake of looking at my portfolio again yesterday. It took several drinks to help me relax, lol.

Reactions: AK7
I made the mistake of looking at my portfolio again yesterday. It took several drinks to help me relax, lol.
DOGE Is at .19.

I just grabbed 15 bucks more worth.

When it skyrockets into billions overnight and I get up for work too early tomorrow do you think I should just go back to bed or immediately start shopping for yachts and stuff?

DOGE Is at .19.

When it skyrockets into billions overnight and I get up for work too early tomorrow do you think I should just go back to bed or immediately start shopping for yachts and stuff?
You'd have to trade your F-150 for something bigger that can pull it.

Motorized-Boat-Trailer-350-tons-capacity.jpg

Are there power lines at the end of your driveway?

DOGE Is at .19.

China's crypto crackdown might be a "blessing" in disguise for the future of Bitcoin.

That;s four more shares than some other people have. Everyone has to start start somewhere. Unless you start out born into wealth.
Congrats on a win and not a loss.
Thats my plan.

Someday I'm gonna have enough money to just pump the gas and not even watch the meter.

NGAB, if you want to be a part of the autonomous revolution. Embark is going public.

NGAB, if you want to be a part of the autonomous revolution. Embark is going public.

Heh.

Elaine Chao.

Mitchell McConnell wife and Trump pick for Transportation Secretary...because that was NOT cronyism at all...

Thats when I realized - very early on - that "the swamp" would in fact NOT be drained and things would not be all that different under Trump.

I remember when Embark joined this forum and tried to convince people they weren't out to eliminate jobs.

Ohhhh that was a fun thread.

The hell is NGAB??

This making up abbreviations stuff is getting out of hand around here.

Anyone who does that should be fitted with a shock collar.
You are right and it should end right here and right now.
KFC it used to be called Kentucky Fried Chicken. There was nothing wrong with that
BK used to be burger King.
Okay, maybe he is not an actual king or even the King of burgers but there was nothing wrong with that
Enough already! Are we that lazy that we need to abbreviate everything

the family in Mexico simply refers to it as "Kentucky".
We used to just call it "Kentucky" and then it became KFC and some say KFC.
Then they changed the recipe and now we just call it...
Dirty Bird.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread